Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he'll try to use his shart card for an upgrade to 1st class oan their Jet 2 flight.

Also, demand priority disability boarding, also.
We've all got our disabilities hen!
---
Telling people that wax melts having an affect on animals is a load of shite, is highly unfactual of the highest! Essential oils are not good for animals and that poor cat is surrounded by toxic fumes. I can't use paraffin candles, only natural ones or my dog starts to cough and sneeze. So GIT YER FACTUAL FACTS RITE MAZ. I need a seat. And some class ✨️💎
This is the problem with these bloody influencers. They act like the authority on things and people take their word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We've all got our disabilities hen!
---

This is the problem with these bloody influencers. They act like the authority on things and people take their word.
A meant tae write hell be ramming all the auld people and people with actual disabilities oot the road tae get tae the front of the queue for bespoke seats shouting "ayyye so wit we've aw goat oor disabilities".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love him acting like an actual influencer and announcing that him a deed Deek have had the discussion and have decided not to share footage of their shite holiday to Lanzarote next year, on that app.

Who does he think he is? 🤣 he already shares so much…. All he shares are videos of his legs walking through dog shite and littered pavements and beige food.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In bed watching Two doors down. Failing to mention the man who created it died, surely he seen it mentioned 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Deek & Beak has me screaming 🤣

I’ve never been to Lanza, whits the plumbing situation like? Cue Mas abzalootely wrecking it so aye 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I went on holiday and Mario and Derek were there id be delighted. I would sit by the pool with a cocktail just listening and observing them all week. It would be great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If I went on holiday and Mario and Derek were there id be delighted. I would sit by the pool with a cocktail just listening and observing them all week. It would be great.
I so hope a tattler is there and posts lots of in the wild pics. Imagine how angry beak features will be. He will be scanning the other holiday makers thinking which one of you is the spy. It will send him crazy, and he will have to spend all his time in his room!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Flying home from Lanza on Sunday hens I’ve been keeping an eye out for our wee Marian & guess what - not a personalised cup in sight! We’re already booked for 2024 can’t wait to see the bleep in the wild ☀🏖👯‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There he is moaning about the warm weather yet again. FFS Marion you moan if it's hot, cold, warm, wet, windy, snowy, hail, thunder....blah blah.
Only temperature you like is being 'Coaaaassy' *said in a very nasally annoying voice'.

Ma lovelies I ventured to that lovely wee toon of Clydebank the day and visited that big Home Bargains. Wiz horrified to see 3...yes 3 long aisles dedicated to Christmas and hardly anything to Halloween. FFS!
I'm no a fan of Chrimbo but I did see the wee sleigh and all the tat that Marion spoke about last year. Hud such a panic attack that ah needed to leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He's learned to spell hey! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
It’s a pre made GIF so it doesn’t count 😂 Also having to use fake bird sound effects 😬 Meanwhile those of us with front and back doors can open our windows (because our pets don’t hate us and attempt to jump out the window) and listen to the real birds 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.