Cleaning with Mario #105 Jizz on his face, he’s a big disgrace, waving his snail snot all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably has no plans the week after his birthday because he will be away in Lanzo. I don't think he is going next year at all, I think he is probably going in September at some point - a wee cheap one since the schools will be back. I am absolutely living for the holiday Q&A when he gets back the way hinch, greedy, soloman all get on 😂 it will be golden. Him acting like so many have asked him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hay Thursday
I have my bleep washings on my bespoke washing line, in my bespoke garden. I get out there through my back door 💅 I have tonight off work. So having a lazy day. Going to have a soak in a boiling hot bath later. Bet a little someone in Paisley Towers would love a bath. Oh well. Sucks to be him 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He's prob no wanting to show his bespoke boujee holiday as they'll huv paid buttons and will be allocation on arrival. They'll end up in a hostel miles fae onywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's prob no wanting to show his bespoke boujee holiday as they'll huv paid buttons and will be allocation on arrival. They'll end up in a hostel miles fae onywhere 😂
It’ll definitely be a shithole he’s staying in in Lanza. He’s used to staying in shitholes so aye and so forth also, can’t have Marion mop kick out of his comfort zone can we 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saying he will never move, you can guarantee it if the council offered him and dim Deek a new house he'd move tomorrow. He says it because he knows there's not a hope in hells chance the council will move them (bet he was gutted his block didn't get the go ahead to be flattened) and he can't get a mortgage because of the debt collectors knocking at his door. He protests far too much
100% no one says you need to get mortgage Marion , you could easily approach the council and better your self don’t live in a slum. For normal person would wait years probs but we all know he is playing the system so he would get offered a new place rapid !
---
Woooffftttt mind them allocation on arrival 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg that’s a blast from the past. I’ve not heard allocation on arrival in years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine 😂 Hinch and SS showing off their villa's, 5 star hotels and gifted trips - people finding out how much it costs a week etc, then we have Martin - staying in a €15 a night bespoke 3* hotel 😂🤣 I can not wait for one of us to find the place on here

Or he has actually decided to go next year because he will have gone way over budget to stay in some big 5-star hotel just for the gram, wouldn't be able to afford it this year but if its next year he can space the jet2 payments out until about a month before he actually goes away - can read Martin like a book.

Either way, its going to be a wee shite package deal or something over the top that he can't afford just to keep up with his fake insta besties.

Roll on the holiday journey my lovelies xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Would be funny if he’s booked one of those ones where the photos show a beautiful resort with pool and all sorts but when you actually get there the place is still a building site n the pool is just a wee puddle

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nah he's going to be wandering into lux hotels and telling Derek to sit by the pool while he gets a quick pic and then get chased out by security.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Whaur are aw you bastarts fae that huv sun ☀? It's warum here but thick cloud as per, pished aff oan this dayn of dawn. Factual.
Youse must be somewhere in Scotland hen? If so, it's noo autumn, fishy leaves season, also 🍂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would be funny if he’s booked one of those ones where the photos show a beautiful resort with pool and all sorts but when you actually get there the place is still a building site n the pool is just a wee puddle
This would be funny but I don’t think I’d be able to cope with the dots of doom featuring his pure compo/affronted/sniffed a Shart face

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if he'll try to use his shart card for an upgrade to 1st class oan their Jet 2 flight.

Also, demand priority disability boarding, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if he'll try to use his shart card for an upgrade to 1st class oan their Jet 2 flight.
Might wear the mdf cleaning with Mario sign wee Deek goat him as a necklace fur exposure.

Ah'm hoping him and wee Deek huv matching holiday clothes, like Hinches Ron and Lon wi their names oan them 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Telling people that wax melts having an affect on animals is a load of shite, is highly unfactual of the highest! Essential oils are not good for animals and that poor cat is surrounded by toxic fumes. I can't use paraffin candles, only natural ones or my dog starts to cough and sneeze. So GIT YER FACTUAL FACTS RITE MAZ. I need a seat. And some class ✨️💎

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 32
24 degrees and that thick slug is mincing aroon with the woodlouse coat also

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.