Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hens. We need tae ensure one of us in Lanzarote at all times during 2024.

Imagine the amusement opportunities.

Holiday tips from the wee loser that never leaves his home town.

Pahhhhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A Belter is a Charlotte Dawson tattler fan
Look at me wi a half message, pyoor Martin vibes!

Ah wuz thinking of Gerry Cinnamon she's a belter 😆 tonsa luv and 🥔♥ xx
---
Haha I thought it said Mania 🤣

Are they stickers, looks like he's just applied the text onto the photo. Either way it's still shite also.
How dare youse slag someone who just adds text boxes tae pichures, sit doon and get sum class, also, ah'm fuming 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nope, the holiday cups he bought this year for his holiday next year has done me in 💀💀💀 As if he’s giving holiday tips 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hens. We need tae ensure one of us in Lanzarote at all times during 2024.

Imagine the amusement opportunities.

Holiday tips from the wee loser that never leaves his home town.

Pahhhhh
I would like to register my interest in this opporchancity right now, I'm available fae may-october.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow man wow.

I'd have a knot in the pit of my stomach too if I'd made this much of a bleep of maself oan that app for a full week too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hes not supported that wee small business STicker Sister the label lady after him pretending to read her book 🤣🤣
I came on to ask the same. Mario you back stabbing bastard by not supporting her 🤣

Yeah the holiday is ages away. By then you could have broken up with Derek, homeless, unemployed, or worse ⚰☠...Just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope so, I'm so here for that kinda tit!
All I can see is his nose reflection and is he leaning his hand on his face? Just because is August it does no make it Autumn. That's like saying it's summer so let's call the months sune and sunly instead.
---
I can’t wait to see two 40 year old men sitting by the pool with their personalised cups 😂 They need to be careful though, the reps might think they need the kids club!
Is he for real? He going to be kicking about the streets of Spain carrying personalized sip cups? Marion may not leave the complex he won't want to jeaprodise his safety. I have never known ANYONE to do that on holiday. That's embarrassing walking into a place and saying can you fill my cup up, like a wee toddler. I hope the bars say no sorry need to use our plastic cups/glasses. He is going to way over 20kg with amount shite he's taking books, cups, plates, knifes, wax melts, pumpkins ( I made some that up) also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can see why they aren't going away until next year. It's Deed Deek that's paying for the holiday say £1800 for both them that's a lot for one person to pay alone meanwhile your finance is thrown cash away on plastic cups, holiday clothes, bags, small businesses, pumpkins, beddings, kitchen wraps, skin care, sofa. Wake TF up Derek seriously. All Deed Deek seems to want is his football and driving lessons.
---
View attachment 2349851
Ive been staring at this for ages and I just cannae make out Mario and Derek. The longer I look at it the worse it gets 🤢
It looks like it says Mani and Denek.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Good god, he’s onto Christmas now.

“But this is burst and all the vibes”…… wut?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watching him jumping up and down and waving on the sss/hinch live. They completely ignored him 🙁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.