Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not ashamed to say it, but it's him I'd love to see suffer because of how he boasts like it's his business.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is he not up yet? It's Monday. Worky worky.

Is he slogging away at his full-time part-time joab or if the tea above is correct, could he be on the phone with 'H', consoling her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's that pure bespoke wee holiday we have in Glasgow, Fair Monday. He's having a well earned rest fae his joab the day. 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Who has pissed in his coco pops this morning?

Mebbes he's annoyed wi Mrs Hinch not inviting him on holiday, after he bought matching t shirts that Ron and Lon wear.

Tried tae upload screenshot of his post, but saying file is too big. This app isnae ma joab!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who has pissed in his coco pops this morning?

Mebbes he's annoyed wi Mrs Hinch not inviting him on holiday, after he bought matching t shirts that Ron and Lon wear.

Tried tae upload screenshot of his post, but saying file is too big. This app isnae ma joab!!!!!
He definitely thought he was going to Mango Villa.
Screenshot_20230717_110203_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For someone who has moved on with life and isn’t bothered - he’s very bothered! Factual

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is an almost 40 year old man posting like a 13yr old lassie that wasn’t invited to the roller disco? People have probably given up inviting him places cos he never says yes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe he wanted an invite to Champneys Spa, with Stacey and her sister Billy Butcherson. Nobody's inviting you anywhere, you are an embarrassment to them. A nothing, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There's definitely a pissed off man behind this message 🤭

View attachment 2313946
Wow he is pissed; makes me laugh he thinks it is a note 'for us all'.

It's not for me Mazda because I got the invite, the thank you, the apology, people chat with me when I enter a room, there are no lies to spread about me, people show up for me, they call me or text me.

When I say people I mean 'my people'; friends, family and genuine work colleagues. People I know and know me, people I can call and text, people I can show up for (without buying a ticket), people who I have genuine and longstanding relationships with....not random strangers that I don't really know on the internet !

Once again Mario- "You buy stuff with money you don't have to impress people that don't even like you." Your insta pals are sales people they aren't anymore your mates than the chap selling timeshare on the beach in that place abroad is!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.