Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending tattie love hen also

Reactions: 8
Anyone would think he was the greatest influencer there was, but the berk got influenced by the influencer that is Andrew W.
and then he aff links it - only he.
From Jan.

That’s just awful. I’m so sorry to hear what you’ve been dealing with. Glad we have managed to give you some escape and relief xx

Sending love

Reactions: 7
He's mop kicking the fuck out of "Hay Monday" hen. Thinking about treating him to a beige buffet, to build his strength up, so aye.
Mop kicking fuck outta monday and shouting you and Mr Hope on from the rooftops hen. Spine bright both of youse. Xxxx

Last edited:
Sending love tae the cosy fam ma hen, we’re here wae criss and joos whenever you need a chat

Its akin to the gap between his ears. Fucking moose that he is.
---
Fkn hell mate. I'm sorry love. Sending you tattie hearts xxxx

Reactions: 9
Thanks trolls.

Sorry for derailing.

My in-law was eloquent, intelligent, ambitious, and loved. Basically, the anti-Mario.

Let’s mop kick the shit out of Maz in their memory

Reactions: 45
Sending love ma lovlie keep your strength

Reactions: 6
So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your Husband. Hugs x

Reactions: 6
Awww no Maz shouldn't aspire to be like the horror that is Hinch. The poor kid in the pic probably has 'Ronnie' plastered all over his shoes and is now not sure what his own name is.
If he waits a few years he kin huv Martin's bespoke Nike trainers with Mas oan the back

Reactions: 24
Hinch has shared this. Why cannae oor Marion send some of his wee toddler shoes, to help oot the kids also? Etc.
View attachment 2298951
Can you imagine a poor wee African tot getting some shoes and it’s Marion’s purple beeesssspppoookkkeeee Nikes , wee guy would be like ‘I am so grateful for your generosity but f’ off mate no chance l am wearing those would rather have nothing’ god bless

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.