Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Run a business from your home eh? šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚
Confusing because heā€™s not on companies house so heā€™s running as a sole trader yet somehow a part time cleanjng joab wouldnā€™t be enough to fund an accountant and we all know Marion ainā€™t filing those tax returns herself I smell tax evasion

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There appear to be no restrictions on him being allowed to box in the boiler or the other ugly thing on the wall.
So he should really have got it done when he ''glowed up'' the kitchen this time around.

However, he can't just change the doors, so that will mean he can't change the handles and I assume that extends to the handles on the kitchen cabinets. So he's stuck with them unless he asks permission.

and he required permission to lay his laminate flooring.

View attachment 2248873

Did he obtain permission?

From another council in his area. They don't like it to be laid in flats above ground level, so does this apply to his council?

View attachment 2248893

Itā€™s not laminate floor he has

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if heā€™s even on the tenancy agreement, or whether itā€™s still solely in Deekā€™s name? Can there be advantages in terms of benefits etc to doing that?

Reactions: 14
There appear to be no restrictions on him being allowed to box in the boiler or the other ugly thing on the wall.
So he should really have got it done when he ''glowed up'' the kitchen this time around.

However, he can't just change the doors, so that will mean he can't change the handles and I assume that extends to the handles on the kitchen cabinets. So he's stuck with them unless he asks permission.

and he required permission to lay his laminate flooring.

View attachment 2248873

Did he obtain permission?

From another council in his area. They don't like it to be laid in flats above ground level, so does this apply to his council?

View attachment 2248893
Ah hope wee Deek declared his lodger Martin #factual
---
Run a business from your home eh? šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚
Nae mair sniffing bespoke (direct fae China labour camp) AvaMay scents oan the tapas table.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if heā€™s even on the tenancy agreement, or whether itā€™s still solely in Deekā€™s name? Can there be advantages in terms of benefits etc to doing that?
Even if Marion is on the tenancy agreement after Deed Deek had moved in he is just classes as a lodger, helping pay rent, bills etc. So the main holder to the flat is Deed Deek. Had they got the flat together and moved in same time then both would be named on the tenancy, I'm just going by what a friend told me when her ex bf lived with her.
When he got put on tenancy she just had give name d.o.b and his income or if there was any benefits.
So basically it is Deed Deek flat and he can put Marion out if they split, Marion was last in he wasn't there first so ayyye.

Doing up a flat for a guy he isn't ever going to marry.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A quick search on right move for Paisley and thereā€™s some lovely little houses for Ā£850 a month with gardens and space. If he wanted to move he would, but he wouldnā€™t pass the credit check.
Thereā€™s also a couple of houses to buy for Ā£80,000 which they could easily afford if Maz didnā€™t spunk money up the wall.

Reactions: 24
He really cracks me up sometimes "hallway and bathroom next it never ends" well it will end eventually when you live in a shoebox you ninny šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He really cracks me up sometimes "hallway and bathroom next it never ends" well it will end eventually when you live in a shoebox you ninny šŸ˜‚
Screaming šŸ˜† if you didnā€™t know any better youā€™d assume he lived in a 5 bed detached and not a literal rabbit hutch šŸ˜­ I canā€™t with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Itā€™s not laminate floor he has
Oh my, the poor cnut has vinyl flairs, not Lionel flairs.

They look so much like laminate lol.

but saying that he still needs to get permission as he's laid doon a new flair which isn't carpet.

1687113203381.png

• Haha
A quick search on right move for Paisley and thereā€™s some lovely little houses for Ā£850 a month with gardens and space. If he wanted to move he would, but he wouldnā€™t pass the credit check.
Thereā€™s also a couple of houses to buy for Ā£80,000 which they could easily afford if Maz didnā€™t spunk money up the wall.
Hen, a 1 bed budgie cage, private rent where he is, is Ā£325 a month. I'm guessing he has it cheaper with the council. There's no way he's going to leave that rats nest while it's that's cheap. She'll have no petty cash for bins and bronzers and so forth. Also and capeesh.
---
Do we all also think he loves his kitchen also? Aye. Also.
Snapchat-699198451.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What does he think ā€œalsoā€ means?

Is English not his first language? Is he some exchange student who has been lost in Paisley since 1997?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Look how much the bin handle sticks out ffs, he has to pick up the bin and move it, to get inside the freezer.
View attachment 2249771
This is what annoys me the most about it. None of the choices or decisions he makes improves their life or home in a meaningful way.

Heā€™s accepted another freebie sofa, but it looks so uncomfortable. They donā€™t go out, their sofa should be a comfortable one if thatā€™s where they spend most of their time. Yet his decision has made it less so.

The kitchen ā€˜make overā€™. Heā€™s chosen a bin for style only, to make himself appear better off. Yet it will cause them more inconvenience and hassle than anything else. So why do it? will the expensive new kettle and toaster make better tea or toast? No.

Why not put this money towards driving lessons again? Saving for a holiday this year instead of next? Something that will actually improve their life?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Look how much the bin handle sticks out ffs, he has to pick up the bin and move it, to get inside the freezer.
View attachment 2249771
His freezer is probably empty ma lovely since he and Deek exist on greasy beige takeaways or Marioā€™s famous Spag Boll which probably comes from a jar and gives even the hardiest stomach the shits.
---
This is what annoys me the most about it. None of the choices or decisions he makes improves their life or home in a meaningful way.

Heā€™s accepted another freebie sofa, but it looks so uncomfortable. They donā€™t go out, their sofa should be a comfortable one if thatā€™s where they spend most of their time. Yet his decision has made it less so.

The kitchen ā€˜make overā€™. Heā€™s chosen a bin for style only, to make himself appear better off. Yet it will cause them more inconvenience and hassle than anything else. So why do it? will the expensive new kettle and toaster make better tea or toast? No.

Why not put this money towards driving lessons again? Saving for a holiday this year instead of next? Something that will actually improve their life?!
For the amount he spent on that stupid bin, kettle, toaster and other bits of useless crap, he and Deek could have had a night away with dinner and a show. Stop buying tit and make some memories. Is that what he really wants to look back on when heā€™s on his death bed? A flat full of landfill tit?

Reactions: 21
You bunch of utter snakes for never mentioning that the cabinets look like the eye roll emoji with those weird handles.

duck the toaster, the bin, the couch. Look at the wee face in the cabinets. Also.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.