Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder when he'll start to appreciate the connection between his shameful overconsumption and this bastert warmth and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Marion's new bin is bigger than he's kitchen. If he stores that behind kitchen door the door will never be open.

Still moaning about heat yeah it's be warm but I'd take this over dull, grey, damp miserable rain. We rarely get a spell of great weather lol this so he needs shut up. Is that how he will be on holiday lying in the bed moaning to Deed Deek he isn't going out to warm and just genuinely being his usual grumpy git self.

I thought the Kitchen was getting wrapped and painted and that was it? So how's it took 2/3 weeks to complete.

Also btw don't moan your warm Marion while you lying on a bed with a tshirt on crackpot.

Soo ayye tons love dolls HapPy FrriDaay ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Marion's new bin is bigger than he's kitchen. If he stores that behind kitchen door the door will never be open.

Still moaning about heat yeah it's be warm but I'd take this over dull, grey, damp miserable rain. We rarely get a spell of great weather lol this so he needs shut up. Is that how he will be on holiday lying in the bed moaning to Deed Deek he isn't going out to warm and just genuinely being his usual grumpy git self.

I thought the Kitchen was getting wrapped and painted and that was it? So how's it took 2/3 weeks to complete.

Also btw don't moan your warm Marion while you lying on a bed with a tshirt on crackpot.

Soo ayye tons love dolls HapPy FrriDaay ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
I'd rather not see his pre pubescent boady hen so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can one of youse lovlies post some piccies for the blocked and non followers?
Mwah mwah mwah ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is the bin his new kitchen island? Like where is that big ass bin going!!?
I actually dont like my bin out in the kitchen so have a small one thats inside the cabinet under the sink, he needs to go to like Ikea and look at storage solutions for real

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I could see through getting a bin like that if you actually have a house with space to put it. Maybe he could store it in that wee pencil case shower, which seem to be about the same size.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All that money for that bin and itโ€™s not even touch free to open it. Canโ€™t wait to see where itโ€™s going to live in the shithole!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do people get that excited about bins?

I have bins (Brabantia- smell the wealth) but apart from taking them out of the box and placing them in the corner of the relevant room, I havenโ€™t ever given them much thought.

Did I make a rookie error and miss the opportunity to turn my rubbish into content, or is it just Mario creating literal rubbish content?
I have a Brabantia bin too and my thought process wen "Yep, that looks okay there" and proceeded to continue on with my life.
Imagine getting excited over a bin. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fools and their money are easily parted ๐Ÿ™„, see HB was selling Joseph Joseph kitchen stuff this week, surprised he doesn't know.

Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Are we oof oan a bin cleaning journee in tha shower agin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A wonder if martin impregnated greedy at london meeting, are any of you tattle trolls able to merge space hopper heed with the 3 hairs head to see what this baby will look like please, ave looked But it's no ma joab I dont have the intellect so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
He's creaming his pants over a bleeping rubbish bin? Give me strength

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.