Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as much as I love you lot, I think I’m gonna take a bit of a break from watching martins stories and just find out what’s going on through these threads. I know we all have a laugh at him etc but he genuinely doesn’t stop moaning. Every single day moan moan moan. It’s mid June and he is banging on about the heat, we’ve still July and august to go plus he’s booked a holiday abroad so he’s not going to quit moaning about the heat for ages. Imagine waking up every morning and you’re just moaning and miserable. What a life 😂 btw That fan of his must be tit. Fat slug

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
as much as I love you lot, I think I’m gonna take a bit of a break from watching martins stories and just find out what’s going on through these threads. I know we all have a laugh at him etc but he genuinely doesn’t stop moaning. Every single day moan moan moan. It’s mid June and he is banging on about the heat, we’ve still July and august to go plus he’s booked a holiday abroad so he’s not going to quit moaning about the heat for ages. Imagine waking up every morning and you’re just moaning and miserable. What a life 😂 btw That fan of his must be tit. Fat slug
Dinni fash hen, July means the start of crissmas countdown fur Martin. Hoat chocolate stashun and cosy time. Merry crissmas ⛄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s moaning about “this bastard heat”. Canna wait for him to try swim back to paisley towers next summer 🍿

IMG_4534.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hate to be that person but it's not actually that hot?? I mean it's warm when you're sat in direct sun but all Mario does is fester in his dingy little cave. I honestly don't think he's ever experienced 40° heat in that bespoke place "abroad".

And fyi Maz, you can expect plenty mair hot summers as the planet heats up. Maybe take steps to reduce your environmental impact if you care so much. Sit doon and get some class!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why is he “proud of you Charl”? For getting knocked up? Heat must have melted his one brain cell

• Haha
Reactions: 35
To be fair I don’t remember a time that we have had consistent high temps like this for such a period of time. However our wee country is known world wide for being rainy, freezing and grey so all the moaning about the heat bloody annoys me. He works indoors so he can’t complain about working in this temp. At night get the fan on and windows open to let air circulate and just deal with it! We’ll be back to miserable weather soon enough 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Dinni fash hen, July means the start of crissmas countdown fur Martin. Hoat chocolate stashun and cosy time. Merry crissmas ⛄
Madge I'd take the Christmas count down starting in January it meant he stopped moaning, I can't wait to see his videos of snow and christmas trees in New York at this rate 😂 I can see why Deek gets stoned all the time listening to that fat boot moaning constant but its friday, lets mop kick the tit out of this day and get it done my lovelies tonsa kisses xxxxxxx
---
To be fair I don’t remember a time that we have had consistent high temps like this for such a period of time. However our wee country is known world wide for being rainy, freezing and grey so all the moaning about the heat bloody annoys me. He works indoors so he can’t complain about working in this temp. At night get the fan on and windows open to let air circulate and just deal with it! We’ll be back to miserable weather soon enough 😭
He's just moaning for the sake of moaning hen. I think its just part of his personality 😂
I'm not even a big fan of the heat, I try to stay in the shade but I'll definitely make the most of it because before we know it, it will be raining, grey and grim.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Do people get that excited about bins?

I have bins (Brabantia- smell the wealth) but apart from taking them out of the box and placing them in the corner of the relevant room, I haven’t ever given them much thought.

Did I make a rookie error and miss the opportunity to turn my rubbish into content, or is it just Mario creating literal rubbish content?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Before I lose my last shred of hope in humanity, are these the ones he rebought a few months ago? I thought they were grey when he rebought but someone please please tell me he’s no binned them without even using and bought new AGAI
he has lost the bleeping plot. The way he gets on with all this new stuff you would think he lives in a massive house but the reality is he lives in a 1 bed flat which is just filled with so much stuff because he has no room for it all :oops:

Totem Max 60L Waste & Recycling Bin | Joseph Joseph - more money wasted. he is insane. £160 - it was £200 - he will def have that on his klarna

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
duck he’s got my bin!! I’m bloody raging. I love it and now I will need to put my rubbish in a carrier bag on the door handle! Mind you I bought it on special offer - wouldn’t pay full price for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck he’s got my bin!! I’m bloody raging. I love it and now I will need to put my rubbish in a carrier bag on the door handle! Mind you I bought it on special offer - wouldn’t pay full price for it.
I don't think he will use it as a bin, I think he will use it as drawers to store stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did youse influence Martin ma lovelie 😘

Where is he going to put the bin, has he got any room for it in his kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not familiar with Miss Greedy. Is she one of the Stacy/Stacy’s sister/PTWM huns? Will there be a London baby shower journey for oor Mario?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not familiar with Miss Greedy. Is she one of the Stacy/Stacy’s sister/PTWM huns? Will there be a London baby shower journey for oor Mario?
Oh she’s a delight. Really dodgy past story and has latched onto SS and her wimpy sister. She has her own tattle!

Reactions: 24
Before I lose my last shred of hope in humanity, are these the ones he rebought a few months ago? I thought they were grey when he rebought but someone please please tell me he’s no binned them without even using and bought new AGAI
I've come to ask the same question. Surely not?! 😲

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.