Cleaning with Mario #100 In a world of Marios, be more Janie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s ever watched The Colour Purple I will eat my hat! Another thing that can get filed under never happened

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If he’s ever watched The Colour Purple I will eat my hat! Another thing that can get filed under never happened
Right! Cos I love that film but watched it twice, it’s a lot! 😆 and I even have the dvd.

But on another note why are they remaking it?! Do a prequel, sequal even a spin-off ffs 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Shut up you whiney, scabby lipped little prick.....As l sit in my conservatory being a lady of leisure 🤪
Screenshot_20230523-120258_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is he kidding that he has watched The Color Purple, the kid's ones are his level.

and to say he hates TT he's on it a lot.

Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“His fave movie” then the next story is to explain why, and it’s because of singer Fantasia…who isn’t in the original movie……she’s in the remake that isn’t released yet. Am I understanding this right? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also, the top lip 😳 one side is filled more than the other and is hanging down. They look terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“His fave movie” then the next story is to explain why, and it’s because of singer Fantasia…who isn’t in the original movie……she’s in the remake that isn’t released yet. Am I understanding this right? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also, the top lip 😳 one side is filled more than the other and is hanging down. They look terrible.
Lol

Didn't realise what he was on about with ''from my fav singer.'' so didn't capture it.

I'll add it for context.

and Thsi

Is he dyslexic?

Untitled2.png
348681879_226778083402738_1538912719849437735_n.jpg
Untitled3.png

Reactions: 7
Is he saying he doesn't wear rubber gloves when he cleans the toilets at work 🤢

Mario, those two rings together won’t be worth double figures, so they're nothing to brag about. My two sofas probably cost more 🤪

Screenshot_20230523-182952_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I almost coughed myself into 2024 laughing 🤣🤣 those rings ain't worth tit, apart from sentiment value.

Oh Maz!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I almost coughed myself into 2024 laughing 🤣🤣 those rings ain't worth tit, apart from sentiment value.

Oh Maz!
They look like something from Argos cheap jewellery section, I wasn't even looking at the tacky cheap rings it was the horrible chewed up finger nails. Marion the proper word is replate not redipped. They basically clean up and polish the white gold, for his naff rings for that probably could £40.
Why does he wear a wedding band and an engagement ring... When have no plans for marry? He defo like to make out he's a Mr Johnston with both the rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fat wee slug probably had to have his rings re-sized as they were definitely cutting into his finger. Sizing white gold, they would have automatically been polished and rhodium plated afterwards so it probably suited his narrative to say he was having them refurbed rather than, ‘OMG what a bonus getting them back looking like new after I got so fat they were cutting off my circulation.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet Derek has redipped Maz' ring a few times😝.
......Ill get my coat 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Never met anyone who's favourite movie is The Colour Purple either. It's a bit fecking dark, like! Amazing movie but not exactly one you'd want to re-watch on a regular basis like you would with a normal favourite movie. Has he even read the book the original film is based off of either?
He can't read hen. He only reads the epic classic works by Hinch, Greedy and that Rachel Handlebottom or whatever her name is. He's pyoor highbrow when it comes to his books. And when it comes to his actual brows too
---
Is he saying he doesn't wear rubber gloves when he cleans the toilets at work 🤢

Mario, those two rings together won’t be worth double figures, so they're nothing to brag about. My two sofas probably cost more 🤪

View attachment 2191164
Just an excuse to spend more money on stuff he doesn't need.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.