Cleaning with kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s constantly complaining about how badly behaved the girls are - I’d be a little tit too if I was constantly itchy, my mum throwing me into glitter bath bomb baths, directly spraying clean jammas with chemicals and smoking me out with all the cleaning chemicals layered on wax melts layered on candles 🥴
Gee they wains a smack on the ass! Oops cant smack kids now.

Hahaha her pink house thats not hers its her boyfriends she didnt pay a penny towards that house 🤣🤣 I have loads of tea on this one
Ohhhhh spilllllllllllll ☕☕☕☕☕ She frys my brain

She doesnt work cos her bf is loaded he pays for everything but she also claims uc on the side and she comes from a well known family and her man is a traveler 🙂
Hahahahahhaha she acts like she has loads of money& her life is perfect😭 & she did say shes wide as the Clyde fae the east end paul ferris sister she’s acting like😂😂😂 knew she was a rocket

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How can it not be? She’s such a hypochondriac with a bad case of Munchausens by Proxy that it’s like watching a slow motion car crash 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bryyyyyyyin’z toof’s agony, sorest toof in the history of teef. He cannae move. I’m flairt wi’ back, leg an’ heid pain - ma traaaaahmadol’s no’ touchin’ it so ah’ve sent Bryyyyyyyin fur some blue WKD. There’s suh-hin workin’ oan aw tha weans an’ aw: Kay-say, Ahr-ay-yah an’ Wee Bay-lay - mibbes rickets? Wee Al-fay an’ aw - mibbe the dug plague? Hank goad she’s doin’ aksess tae nursin’ so she kin fin oot whit aw these diseazes ur!
Brilliant! or Pure Amazin Aye

• Haha
Anyone else sick to death about hearing her talk about the ‘motor’. Whether it’s the new wan or the MANUAL courtesy car! I want to set my own car on fire I’m that bored listening to her.

She really has dillusions of grandeur driving her 7 year old automatic Audi!

Gee it a bye hen.
It’s not even hers it’s her man’s

Reactions: 2
She in her car driving and talking into her phone making insta vids while the wean is in the back of car. Ffs does not matter that she's hands free concentrate on the fuckin road ya rocket 🙄
It’s absolutely shocking ! Looking into the camera every 2 seconds ! She is a complete idiot

Reactions: 2
So shes obviously reading here.. hey miss piggy pack up being a bleeping hypochondriac, get a job, stop swearing at the brats and clean your dugs bleeping eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohhhhh spilllllllllllll ☕☕☕☕☕ She frys my brain

Hahahahahhaha she acts like she has loads of money& her life is perfect😭 & she did say shes wide as the Clyde fae the east end paul ferris sister she’s acting like😂😂😂 knew she was a rocket
Her boyfriend has loads of money her on the other hand is skint 🤣🤣 she lives off him

Her boyfriend has loads of money her on the other hand is skint 🤣🤣 she lives off him
I thought that LOL she sits in the house all day while hes everwhere probs shaggin everythin when he leaves 🤣 Whle she writes her pure cheesy stories about how hes her baby🤮 she obv spends all his money on shite wit is it with these lassies going oot to just buy shite play with ur weans fs and barbie f off 😂😭

This is the third thread that I have been on for Sammi so hope this lasts unlike the others 🤞🏻🤞🏻

I wish she would walk her bloody dog, she doesn’t deserve that dog. I think it is bored. It’s young and has too much energy to just be let out in her tiny garden. She lives close to a big park, there is no excuse. Unless it gets walked and we don’t see it but I am sure if it was it wouldn’t be jumping around all the time.
With her washing out the front garden! Red neck.... hanging your knickers out fur the full street to smell her pods aff them 😤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She really does need to stop filming while driving. Imagine someone she knew got into an accident and the other driver was on their phone, she’d be the first one to hop on to Instagram and do a story calling the guy and idiot and saying they shouldn’t be filming and driving. I don’t give a duck if she thinks she’s Erchie now that she’s got a few followers on insta, driving and using your phone isn’t big and it isn’t clever. It’s pathetic that these morons seem to think their viewers can’t wait until she’s at home SAFE to do a story. Or is it just the fact that she can’t help but showing off the new ‘motor’ or the courtesy car. People like her just think they’re above the law. Everyone else on the road has to obey the rules and pay attention to what they’re doing but she doesn’t. Hope she gets stopped by the popo one day and gets a hefty fine rammed up her arse. No doubt paid for by fuckin Brian

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really does need to stop filming while driving. Imagine someone she knew got into an accident and the other driver was on their phone, she’d be the first one to hop on to Instagram and do a story calling the guy and idiot and saying they shouldn’t be filming and driving. I don’t give a duck if she thinks she’s Erchie now that she’s got a few followers on insta, driving and using your phone isn’t big and it isn’t clever. It’s pathetic that these morons seem to think their viewers can’t wait until she’s at home SAFE to do a story. Or is it just the fact that she can’t help but showing off the new ‘motor’ or the courtesy car. People like her just think they’re above the law. Everyone else on the road has to obey the rules and pay attention to what they’re doing but she doesn’t. Hope she gets stopped by the popo one day and gets a hefty fine rammed up her arse. No doubt paid for by fuckin Brian
She would be like.. dont you know who i am.. you've probably seen me on the insta,I'm a big deal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
A think marions harmless he actually makes me laugh especially when he was on a rant said sit down take a seat a was howlin 😂😂😂😂 but she infuriates me !!! And her stupid pal barbie pink gaff 👀
Agree, Mario is harmless. I have a wee soft spot for him and his dramatic bespoke boujee ways💎😂. Sammy on the other hand, she’s just no likeable at all and I have no idea what her purpose is on insta because she’s certainly no a cleaning account.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree, Mario is harmless. I have a wee soft spot for him and his dramatic bespoke boujee ways💎😂. Sammy on the other hand, she’s just no likeable at all and I have no idea what her purpose is on insta because she’s certainly no a cleaning account.
When she says ma hoose is given me the boke.. but still does duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Least we won’t be subjected to her latest purchases that she strategically places beside the Audi steering wheel anymore 🙄 it’s only an Audi fs and not even hers, it’s, or should I say was, her man’s car

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was just about to mention that her hoose is boggin looks tiny and she’s filled it with cheap tat like Marion but then again you only need to look at her front garden so that wud give you an idea what insides like before you even see it!!! I’ve never came across a more miserable moaning face coo in aw ma days !!!

Reactions: 7
Sammi needs to watch out. A few days ago she was so desperate to show something she had bought she also showed her name and address, to all of her ten thousand followers. Now she is driving down the road making videos. I wouldn’t report her but one of her other thousands of followers might. She is reckless on many levels.
7A7DACAF-0C90-45DF-9A91-756B16A77978.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.