Cleaning with kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:rolleyes::unsure:
It can be worked out quite easily @ohwell123

So has Scummy Mummy bought her own barrloons as she didn't say they were gifted or the like?? Also had a look at her followers and there's definitely been a few 'Add to baskets' there.

Also love that Marions thread was a sub for Rendall, then Rendall got her thread which became a sub for Scummy Mummy and here we are ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ
Actually had to think for a minute what the duck is barrloons ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
:rolleyes::unsure:
It can be worked out quite easily @ohwell123

So has Scummy Mummy bought her own barrloons as she didn't say they were gifted or the like?? Also had a look at her followers and there's definitely been a few 'Add to baskets' there.

Also love that Marions thread was a sub for Rendall, then Rendall got her thread which became a sub for Scummy Mummy and here we are ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ
Sheโ€™s tagged a wax melt company on her grid so I think theyโ€™ve sent her them ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Anyone see her pal talking about tattle and puttin a petition up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ am fae east end of glesga am wider than anyone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ fuckin bunch of neds

She even pouts this idiot before she realises the camera is on fkn loves her self ano u read here so duck off back to insta with ur perfect pink house dno wit loyalty is fkn clown๐Ÿคจ
I've watched Glamis too and I've noticed that when she does speaking stories and the camera cuts off after every 4 stories, when she resets the camera she pouts something awful ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sheโ€™s tagged a wax melt company on her grid so I think theyโ€™ve sent her them ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
So she'll need to learn to add #gifted #AD #AF #boughtmyself or she'll get reported. She did say 'this is where the hard work starts' LOL. Bless her she thinks she's gonna make money from this....wee soul :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her and Brian always had fights.

I remember in the beginning she had posted a grid post saying well that is me a single mum again but few weeks later they are back together.

xx

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Remember she always kept talking about the issues with the house and having to get the landlord round. If that was the case as soon as you had the money you would buy something straight away she is just wanting to piss the money up the wall and show off on the gram.

I bet by the end of the year no house and she will have been kicked out collage/uni xx

I thought Sammi wasnโ€™t going to do the balloons like everyone else because she needs to be different ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought Sammi wasnโ€™t going to do the balloons like everyone else because she needs to be different ๐Ÿ˜‚
She is a ๐ŸŽˆ

More balloons! She is certainly doing her bit to reduce the worlds helium resources!

Sammi has an open account on Tiktok, she publicises her daughters open tiktok account. Her daughter shows everything on tiktok. Her house, her pals house, her friends, her dads house, her brother, her sister, her dog, on the school bus, I could go on. Itโ€™s frightening and so irresponsible, her daughter isnโ€™t even old enough for tiktok!

Sammi absolutely lives her life vicariously through her children, if the UK did child beauty pageants she would be right there.
Kids all over social media I don't agree with you dont know how is watching these wains

Poor kids especially in wee gym gear could be anyone watching these children. I hate all that.

Only the youngest is her & Bโ€™s. The eldest girl is Sโ€™s with a previous partner. The boy is Bโ€™s with a previous partner. God I need a life.
Very complicated lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Remember she always kept talking about the issues with the house and having to get the landlord round. If that was the case as soon as you had the money you would buy something straight away she is just wanting to piss the money up the wall and show off on the gram.

I bet by the end of the year no house and she will have been kicked out collage/uni xx
I remember her talking about going to see a mortgage advisor and how she regretted doing stupid stuff when she was younger which made me think she maybe ment bumping loans, not paying phones maybe. Then about a week or two later she was on shouting weve got a mortgage ๐Ÿ˜‚

What are these folk on? The amount of fuss they make over duck all. The amount of balloons to celebrate 10 thousand strangers nosing at your life on insta ๐Ÿ™„ absolutely pathetic. She is queen ned. Absolutely excruciating watching her pisss money away on crap. I doubt the college will last because she cant seem to commit to anything. I cant get over how much she exposes of her life on insta it's so alarming to me how little privacy those kids have.
I cant understand why they don't protect their kids! Stranger danger did they forget all that. Especially wee girls in tight gym gear. Anyone could be watching. I would never film my wains all over Instagram. See the oldest being a right handful with 100% attitude. Got told she is a bully at school. Cos she is Got all the gear and picks on the wains that hasn't. So sad

• Sad
Wee Shammi is quiet the day sho aye , probably catching up on her tattle thread .........

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant understand why they don't protect their kids! Stranger danger did they forget all that. Especially wee girls in tight gym gear. Anyone could be watching. I would never film my wains all over Instagram. See the oldest being a right handful with 100% attitude. Got told she is a bully at school. Cos she is Got all the gear and picks on the wains that hasn't. So sad
Remember the boy with special needs was saying stuff on her daughters Instagram and Sammi came on giving it no one give him hassle he has special needs, totally missing the point that could have been anyone and he daughter shouldnโ€™t be doing things like this xx

Reactions: 5
The last time she found out people had been talking about her on here she went all quiet and came back saying things around here are going to change but nothing did.

she thinks people are jealous of her but it is actually not true she is a jumped up ned who thinks she is famous cause she has a few Instagram followers. Remember that night she was in a kebab shop shouting letโ€™s make this place insta famous

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohh so glamis has been on saying sheโ€™s found out who 2 of the โ€œ trolls โ€œ were & itโ€™s family !! Drama ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
The last time she found out people had been talking about her on here she went all quiet and came back saying things around here are going to change but nothing did.

she thinks people are jealous of her but it is actually not true she is a jumped up ned who thinks she is famous cause she has a few Instagram followers. Remember that night she was in a kebab shop shouting letโ€™s make this place insta famous
No bleeping way!!!!

where are they posting that theyโ€™ve found out who it is etc? I canโ€™t even see either account mention here

Now that Iโ€™ve caught up oan this thread Iโ€™ll dooat park ma arse next to Alfie and enjoy the ride, sssssooo aye.

I called her out as being a racist during the BLM protests and she blocked me. Lucky for her i already had another 2 account set up from when oor Marion blocked me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.