Cleaning with kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does need to stop filming while driving. Imagine someone she knew got into an accident and the other driver was on their phone, she’d be the first one to hop on to Instagram and do a story calling the guy and idiot and saying they shouldn’t be filming and driving. I don’t give a duck if she thinks she’s Erchie now that she’s got a few followers on insta, driving and using your phone isn’t big and it isn’t clever. It’s pathetic that these morons seem to think their viewers can’t wait until she’s at home SAFE to do a story. Or is it just the fact that she can’t help but showing off the new ‘motor’ or the courtesy car. People like her just think they’re above the law. Everyone else on the road has to obey the rules and pay attention to what they’re doing but she doesn’t. Hope she gets stopped by the popo one day and gets a hefty fine rammed up her arse. No doubt paid for by fuckin Brian
Big Mamma is another one that does this. Films her drive to work. Even filmed the other morning with the boy in the car and doing the Clyde 1 quiz live 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just bloody concentrate on the road.

Reactions: 5
What are these folk on? The amount of fuss they make over duck all. The amount of balloons to celebrate 10 thousand strangers nosing at your life on insta 🙄 absolutely pathetic. She is queen ned. Absolutely excruciating watching her pisss money away on crap. I doubt the college will last because she cant seem to commit to anything. I cant get over how much she exposes of her life on insta it's so alarming to me how little privacy those kids have.

Reactions: 12
Only 90 odd comments from people congratulating her on 10 k and the only ones she replied to were Mario and a few other obviously the other people weren’t important enough for her ..i Get feeling that shes so out her depth shes shitting herself cos shes got no clue what to do now she’s got the 10k she’s been gagging for !!!!!

Reactions: 4
More balloons! She is certainly doing her bit to reduce the worlds helium resources!

What are these folk on? The amount of fuss they make over duck all. The amount of balloons to celebrate 10 thousand strangers nosing at your life on insta 🙄 absolutely pathetic. She is queen ned. Absolutely excruciating watching her pisss money away on crap. I doubt the college will last because she cant seem to commit to anything. I cant get over how much she exposes of her life on insta it's so alarming to me how little privacy those kids have.
Sammi has an open account on Tiktok, she publicises her daughters open tiktok account. Her daughter shows everything on tiktok. Her house, her pals house, her friends, her dads house, her brother, her sister, her dog, on the school bus, I could go on. It’s frightening and so irresponsible, her daughter isn’t even old enough for tiktok!

Sammi absolutely lives her life vicariously through her children, if the UK did child beauty pageants she would be right there.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
More balloons! She is certainly doing her bit to reduce the worlds helium resources!

Sammi has an open account on Tiktok, she publicises her daughters open tiktok account. Her daughter shows everything on tiktok. Her house, her pals house, her friends, her dads house, her brother, her sister, her dog, on the school bus, I could go on. It’s frightening and so irresponsible, her daughter isn’t even old enough for tiktok!

Sammi absolutely lives her life vicariously through her children, if the UK did child beauty pageants she would be right there.
Omg how frightening kids online

Reactions: 2
Spot on 👏🏻

Reactions: 3

I also cant believe how much that kid is getting for her birthday.
I'd be interested to know if she was like this before her mum died. I do think she has alot of unresolved issues there. I thought both girls were hers and brizns. I've seen a boy wit them too. Must be his.

I also cant believe how much that kid is getting for her birthday.
I'd be interested to know if she was like this before her mum died. I do think she has alot of unresolved issues there. I thought both girls were hers and brizns. I've seen a boy wit them too. Must be his.
Only the youngest is her & B’s. The eldest girl is S’s with a previous partner. The boy is B’s with a previous partner. God I need a life.

Just catching up as I’ve been out for dinner 🤣 did she post a rant about us here and then delete?

I’m raging i missed it 😂🙈

she’s a shitebag anyway we can all tell from her account that her bark is worse than her bite lol.

Only the youngest is her & B’s. The eldest girl is S’s with a previous partner. The boy is B’s with a previous partner. God I need a life.
From what I saw on Tiktok her previous partner (K’s dad) also has a wee boy with his new partner. She is so stupid to share so much.

Reactions: 3
With her washing out the front garden! Red neck.... hanging your knickers out fur the full street to smell her pods aff them 😤
I haven’t watched her enough to know this so apologies but does she not have a back garden? I am stunned that she dries her washing in her front garden 😳

• Haha
I haven’t watched her enough to know this so apologies but does she not have a back garden? I am stunned that she dries her washing in her front garden 😳
She does but it apparently doesn’t get the sun. The hot tub is out the front too 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
From what I saw on Tiktok her previous partner (K’s dad) also has a wee boy with his new partner. She is so stupid to share so much.
You could be right - I don’t use Tik Tok. Bs son used to be on her stories quite a bit as I think he stayed there at weekends. Don’t see much of him now but I think he’s a teenager so probs mortified.

Reactions: 1
I was thinking the same thing there..watching who views the story then jumping on here to see it they mention it
:rolleyes::unsure:
It can be worked out quite easily @ohwell123

So has Scummy Mummy bought her own barrloons as she didn't say they were gifted or the like?? Also had a look at her followers and there's definitely been a few 'Add to baskets' there.

Also love that Marions thread was a sub for Rendall, then Rendall got her thread which became a sub for Scummy Mummy and here we are 🎉🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.