Cleaning with kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sammi needs to watch out. A few days ago she was so desperate to show something she had bought she also showed her name and address, to all of her ten thousand followers. Now she is driving down the road making videos. I wouldn’t report her but one of her other thousands of followers might. She is reckless on many levels.
View attachment 234180
I'd bleeping report the fud

Reactions: 2
Sorry to jump in, but glamis, seen a few people saying they can’t wait until she hits 10k for her own thread, have I missed a rule/new rule? Cos I need a full thread on this fucker I’m bubbling over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry to jump in, but glamis, seen a few people saying they can’t wait until she hits 10k for her own thread, have I missed a rule/new rule? Cos I need a full thread on this fucker I’m bubbling over 😂
I think you might need 10k for a thread about you.

Reactions: 1
Btw am the same a honestly cannot stand her she loves herself so much and her whole house is pink !!! I just dont get that living with a guy looks like a womans house she frys my brain if anyone starts a thread tag me 😂

Reactions: 1
Feel free to spill 🤪

• Heart
I think you might need 10k for a thread about you.
Yeah they need to be making money from insta, like being a brand rep etc and need to have 10k as far as I know. Having 10k on its own is not enough because anyone can buy followers, so they also need to be a brand reps or be doing ads . There have been a few threads on Sammi before she hit 10k and they were all deleted

Btw am the same a honestly cannot stand her she loves herself so much and her whole house is pink !!! I just dont get that living with a guy looks like a womans house she frys my brain if anyone starts a thread tag me 😂
I went to school with her shes 100x worse in person.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sammi needs to watch out. A few days ago she was so desperate to show something she had bought she also showed her name and address, to all of her ten thousand followers. Now she is driving down the road making videos. I wouldn’t report her but one of her other thousands of followers might. She is reckless on many levels.
View attachment 234180
She showed parcels a while ago and clearly displayed her address and man’s full name. So dangerous, publicising where you live and she’s got young children. One of whom has already had a dodgy guy talking to her on her social media 😣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
1. Her blokes and electrician. What electrician do you know that’s on that kind of money hen? That can fund the house and her diabolical shopping habits?! Cos I’d become one myself. Also never know electricians to work in Sweden every month 🤔🤔🤔
2. Her fuckin ma coming over like she does is just strange. ‘My ma comes and does my washing’ clearly her ma can’t let go, doesnt she work like?!
3. People tagging saying they love her account and it’s the same daily. 1, makes and sprays the bed 2, picks and sprays her outfit 3, mirror outfit boomerang 4, tv and snacks 4, gousto tea
4. ‘I took a year out after uni so I can find the job of dreams’ you mean your a work shy lazy and who sponges off ya man. Clearly thinks she’s too good to get a temp job in aldi 🙄

she put up the assumptions and a few said she looks stuck up etc and she was so defensive that she was sooo lovely.
I’ve never known someone come across as so bitchy and snobby in a first impression in my life 😂 I could be completely wrong but she needs to change the way she acts as she doesn’t come across very friendly and I’ve never been wrong about a persons character 😂

all I can say is she must suck like a dyson for her bloke to fund her lifestyle - wonder what he gets upto in Sweden 😂

there, I said it, it’s out 😂
Agree with everything 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t bleeping stand glamis

What a pretentious bleep. Everything handed to her on a plate

She grates on me

Reactions: 5
With her washing out the front garden! Red neck.... hanging your knickers out fur the full street to smell her pods aff them 😤
And her hot tub ,a while back the poor dug got chucked in,which has chlorine in , or should have, pure scum ....eeeehhhh

Why do all these Glaswegian home accounts make out like they have the busiest, most hectic lives known to man when they actually just do the same mundane tit we all do?
Drop the kids off at dancing.
Do a food shop.
Walk the dog.
Do a bit of cleaning.
“Oh ma Gowd am sho knackered, it’s jast bin nowan stop tha day”. Oh has it hen? Well thank duck you managed to somehow find half an hour spare to come on Instagram and tell us all about it 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That glamis thing.. she is an absolute dog, cheap and tacky. What a bleeping wannabe. Take you lisp and duck off hen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do all these Glaswegian home accounts make out like they have the busiest, most hectic lives known to man when they actually just do the same mundane tit we all do?
Drop the kids off at dancing.
Do a food shop.
Walk the dog.
Do a bit of cleaning.
“Oh ma Gowd am sho knackered, it’s jast bin nowan stop tha day”. Oh has it hen? Well thank duck you managed to somehow find half an hour spare to come on Instagram and tell us all about it 🥱🥱🥱
Her youngest is four, I think. She said she was in nursery 8am until 5.30pm which seems a long time for state nursery presume she’s has a special deal so she can attend college. So she mustn’t see her much during the week. You would think you would want to spend time with her at the weekend but instead she puts her in the car and drives her to all different shops looking for fabric softener because she idolises a millionaire sales woman on insta. It’s all a bit sad really.

She could have spent some quality one on one time with her while her older daughter was at dancing. She could have ‘jumped up the shops’ during the week instead of spending so much time looking at ‘motors‘ so she could spend some meaningful time with her kids. To her quality time with them seems to either be buying sugary desserts and slushes or buying expensive toys from Smyths.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.