Cleanandgleamit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put your phone down, stop screeching at your child and teach him how to behave like a decent human being.
Exactly. Also screaming at him in that whiney entitled voice isn't doing anyone any favours.

90% of he instagram is talking about the same tit daily....she literally talks about her cloths and vacuum cleaners as if it's the first time she is showing them.

Not only is she severely disordered with her eating and has severe control issues.....she seems to be unable to do anyone out of routine on her stories (it's almost like doing the same stories is part of her routine too)

Reactions: 6
Was anyone else upset that she didn't feed Margaret this morning because she was busy chatting about visitors and gulls so she didn't realise that she didn't chuck Margaret any food? 😭😭 anyway I'll try and forget that and get on with my day...

Reactions: 3
Still banging on about how she’s the only one who ever does anything... stop being a martyr and ask yourself why they don’t do anything to help! I’ll give you a clue Georgia, it’s because you always say they don’t do it to your standards and that you have to do it again.
Newsflash, you don’t need to hoover or mop a million times a day. You can leave the pots in the sink and you can leave laundry in the basket until you have a full load!

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, her stories this afternoon about the visitors. She is beyond vile, her attitude absolutely stinks! When she said they were in the shop and that she was going to go down and make them feel more awkward. She wants to remember it’s visitors that keep her shop going as she so likes to keep telling us last year when there were barely any visitors to the island because of covid! Awful, awful woman!

Reactions: 11
Another undeclared ad. If anyone is reporting her to the ASA

I deleted my account with them after one of their staff members was an arse to me
I'm fed up reporting her after getting a 'yeah we know' response from them. Still nothing done about her, pretty pointless having rules if they don't enforce them.

Reactions: 3
How selfish of that rower to take so long to single-handedly sail from New York. Didn't he know Georgia had a flight to catch today? Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Managed to catch up on today's stories cos I've been at work - like proper work not just whinging and whining about how busy I am and how no one appreciates what I do (FFS you're not the only person in the world that does housework!) Anyway, having seen other insta stories too, I've come to the conclusion that the majority of them all have 'issues'. There's probably about a handful who are down to earth and honest, the rest - well they seriously need to jack insta in and get a grip as they're seriously losing their grip on reality. It pisses me off when they get gifted stuff (yes I am envious as I have to work and pay for the same stuff), however I'd rather do that than pimp myself out on the Internet and make myself look a horrible, begging witch. As for your visitors Georgia, I'm sure you were stroppy (we have to listen to your whining voice on a regular basis!) and to comment like that in your own shop is just childish and bloody rude. Finally, please please stop telling us about your bowel movements it's not funny in the slightest and is infantile!

Reactions: 6
I don’t care how safe Scilly is, I still don’t think it’s a great idea to broadcast to thousands of people that the house is empty for two days and windows left open. Typical Instagrammer and their over sharing.

Reactions: 11
I don’t care how safe Scilly is, I still don’t think it’s a great idea to broadcast to thousands of people that the house is empty for two days and windows left open. Typical Instagrammer and their over sharing.
She also leaves her doors unlocked because the postman always leaves her parcels in her porch!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.