Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
So Georgia feels sorry for the ‘Troll’ (also quite often known as someone with a differing opinion) Georgia… Who has more issues than anyone, puts vacuuming above her Children, tries her very best to make her entire family feel unbelievably uncomfortable in their own home 24/7. Thinks that exercising is plodding around on a bike 3 times a day and taking a ten minute dip in a pool. Clearly has major issues with food. Obsessively pushes the sale of skincare products raving about how good they are when she in fact at 39 looks more like a good 50 in the skin department. Claims not to be bothered by ‘nasty’ messages, but is in fact very bothered indeed. But yes Georgia, you go ahead and feel sorry for the ‘Troll’ 🙄

Reactions: 16

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Can someone please tell me how to “pull a Georgia”
Cleans her 4 bedroom house top to bottom in half a hour !! Including a on your knees floor wash ……..
It's all superficial. She washes the kitchen floor at least twice a day but always picks up more dirt. She doesn't pull furniture out as shown by her putting a new bookcase in Jowan's room. The dust was thick behind the bedside table which I think most people would pull out and hoover behind every couple of months at least. The dust was thick on top of it too. I get its her sons room and he should have some responsibility to clean it but he clearly doesn't as he won't do it to her 'standards'.

She doesn't shower because she 'has' to clean it after every use and complains about it when her family shower as she then 'has' to clean it. Seriously I deep clean around my bath and shower around once a month and use a shower spray after every shower, my shower is clean.

I hate watch a lot of these cleaning influencer accounts becasue they are so preachy. None of them have a proper full time job. I work 9 to 5, and live alone I do not have time to hoover the house before I go to work and before I go to bed. I don't have time to wash the kitchen floor twice a day. I don't have time to clean my oven after every use. These women are totally privileged either housewives or part time workers. Georgia 'runs' a shop which barely seems to be open and then cons her Instagram followers selling Body Shop products or trying to get £50 off her energy bill by sharing a 'friends and family code'.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I’m not sure it’s such a good idea to show them taking the piss out of visitors on her stories. After all, she keeps banging on about how glorious Scilly is and wanting her followers to visit the islands. It’s not a good look if the locals appear to be disrespectful towards visitors, especially since their economy relies so heavily on them…

Karen826

VIP Member
She's not bothered by Tattle, doesn't care what is said about her, doesn't read it at all - but cant stop banging on and on about it! I get the impression she's longing for someone to contact her direct so she can throw the troll card. It's so immature too just giving the v signal all the time. Grow up, admit you should be marking posts as ad, it's not bloody difficult after all and maybe people wouldn't talk about you! More posts of the ducks!
I am sure most of her followers come on here now to look.
What gets to me the most is how we are called trolls?? Why is a discussion group giving their honest opinions classed as trolling?? Its ridiculous.
we arent trolls Georgia we are just calmly discussing you and how you come across. If you choose to post every minute of your day on a public forum you can expect not everyone will like you and you are open for discussion. Go for a nice swim to blow those cobwebs away.

Reactions: 15

Tessie82

Doesn't mind holding a duck and all the germs associated with wild fowl...but her family can't eat toast in the house .. and she says she doesn't have issues

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
Skincare advice !!!!!! I think not .. she doesn’t even wash never mind look after her skin … absolute joke 😂

• Haha

EssexHun

Wouldn’t you be pissed off if you were the company that gifted her a £500 hoover yesterday and today, she’s advertising a different brand with these words.. I’d be fuming but then I wouldn’t have gifted her a £500 hoover in the first place.. utter greed.

Attachments

• Wow

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Zero class. I’d love to know what Glossy Box Execs thinks about her talking about her son going for a shit whilst in the middle of doing an advert for their latest box… She’s absolutely disgusting.
I reckon Jowan is so fed up with her being a dick to him he is just getting his own back. He is nearly 13 and probably has friends on social media who can watch his mother calling him 'dribble dick', moaning about him having smelly shit (like hers smells like roses - its what you feed him making it smell Georgia), taking the piss out of him wanting toys (he is still a child) and never wanting him in the house. I just hope she doesn't start moaning about him having 'sticky' sheets in a couple of years poor lad.

• Haha

missy85

So because dazlin gives honest reviews she’s now pointing out the negatives on her £500 GIFTED vacuum. Oh and she only tags the company in the good parts of her stories, the parts where she’s being negative about it she’s not tagged them!!!! 😤She definitely doesn't like it but instead of saying that and returning it she will pop it out of her store every now and then to give it its limelight.

OMG do we really need to know she needs a 💩 vile woman 🤢

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She’s honking this morning because the pool’s been shut so she’s not been washed for days. She’s disgusting. I’ve never known anyone be proud about being filthy. She should be ashamed.

WitsEnd

I could’ve cried yesterday. Nearly two years spent shielding due to my husband and I being clinically vulnerable, nearly 200 people dying everyday and she was moaning about weighing ingredients. She is as ugly in her heart as she is on the outside.

• Heart

Loustafford

VIP Member
She spoke to a “useless” woman on the phone! Honestly the manners on that woman are disgusting. As someone who has worked in a call centre and been called all sorts and told they can’t do a job, there’s no need to be nasty. I’ve come off calls in tears because I’ve had bellends flipping their lid because the broadband doesn’t work. She doesn’t know what that women is going through, she could have just finished her training and have no confidence doing her job yet, she may have had bad news and not been fully focused on what she was doing or it may have been she had an absolute cunt in the other end of the phone who spoke to her like shit on her shoe and she simply couldn’t be bothered to deal with her no need drama. She needs to be told how ungrateful and rude she is.

Oh my god, her latest videos of her walking in the bathroom making out it stinks because Jo had used the loo... love, you’ve obviously been in there before that video to set up the camera, someone nominate her for a BAFTA 🙄 fucking nutter.

Reactions: 14

Shelps

I’ve never reported her, but after what she has done today to the person that messaged her, I have and will continue to.

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
She makes out she’s cleaning mad yet behind the furniture there’s all that crap in her sons bedroom . It’s all a bit act for Insta … she really is a nasty horrid person

3BB8EF7E-26F5-44C3-AAF3-AC8CA04F93F0.png

No Georgia, what you don't want to miss out on is conning your followers with your mlm scheme and all the money you’re making off them. Also, bragging about being ill not topping you swimming and cracking on is nothing short of selfish, spreading your germs to others. Absolute dick head of a woman!

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Have you noticed she’s started, when interacting with Tat, saying things to try and make it known that she’s being nice to her? She’s done it a several times recently.

Today she was all over her, trying to make it clear she didn’t need to be lonely and repeatedly said she’d invited her for Christmas dinner. There’s a massive difference between being alone and being lonely. Frankly I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than spend Christmas with Georgia - imagine how grateful you’d have to be, forever 🙄

Later on, when Tat was leaving her house, Georgia just had to get it in that she had offered her a lift home. There was no reason to say that, but she slipped it into the conversation.

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but she’s being overly nice when she’s usually dismissive and selfish. She’s trying too hard to show what a good friend she is and it comes across insincere.