Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spongey

VIP Member
It was really stormy in Scilly today. Really stormy. High winds and thick fog too. Just in case anyone missed Georgia's stories. I think that just about covers all the dots........

Oh, there's also a great deal on Body Shop advent calendars if anyone's interested. Just pop her a dm, then another one tomorrow when she doesn't reply 👍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

spongey

VIP Member
She just said she's not stripping the bed because the hotel might leave the bedsheets for the next guests, adding "we've only been in it for one night and we're clean."

She doesn't shower!! And she takes pride in telling us that all the time 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
1C3D3520-688D-4907-984E-6E3F4FF29EC7.png

Wow, only £320. Well in that case sign me up for 2! Fucking hell she lives in another world. People have lost jobs and businesses and she’s peddling this shit like it’s a drop in the ocean. People can’t afford stuff like that. Just because you can sound 10k on an oven and over 1k on art doesn’t mean everyone else is as well off as you seem to be! Just have a bit of compassion for all those people who have really suffered throughout this pandemic and stop being a selfish cunt!

• Heart

Shelps

Makes me laugh when she says ‘no carbon footprint’ when she uses her bike, she literally flies to the mainland a couple of times a month and unnecessarily boils the kettle everytime she throws out a milk bottle to pointlessly make it smaller.

mrs_tea85

Her posts about food tech have infuriated me this morning. It IS your job to remember to send your kid to school with the right equipment for their day. Comparing having to drop stuff in to being a slave .... your a mother! It is a pain but her reaction is awful.

Not happy using her money to buy ingredients either yet will happily fork put hundreds of pounds on multiple fucking hoovers. Eugh

Foreverfalcons

I don’t believe she did not know polystyrene could not be recycled! She obviously just wanted rid so put it in hoping they would not notice. So happy they did 😂
But i didn't knowwwww - that fucking whiny voice drives me insane! She's extremely childlike, when she laughs at Adam it's like a young girl laughing at the school heart throb 🤢

spongey

VIP Member
How many times is she gonna tell us it's our last chance to get our hands on a body shop advent calendar and we better be quick? It's been about 3 weeks now...

• Haha

Karen826

VIP Member
She makes me sick. Every day kicking the kids out of bed early for her own selfish needs, she moans about how much she cant wait till they go back to school and does a idiotic happy dance because Jowan has gone to school. Then out comes the very predictable sob story about how much she is going to miss her baby Rubs 🤮🤮
Ffs get a grip woman that is all a big act because your daughter watches your stories. We have seen the fake crying so many times before. If you were that bothered about spending time with your daughter when she is home for 2 weeks you would quit insta addiction and stop being so bloody selfish swimming, cycling, spinning and dancing around like a pathetic loon thinking you are hilarious and actually spend quality te with her. You are the most selfish pathetic woman i have ever come across.
You do nothing all day except fanny around filming the same thing day in day out.
Your husband is a terrible dancer he struts around like a fairy. You are a ridiculous dancer and neither of you can sing. Such exhibitionists!!
Get over yourselfs for god sake!!

Crying because the ‘boys’ will be in the house after she’s gone? She needs to realise she has serious issues and get some help. I still can’t believe her family and friends haven’t intervened at this stage.

scottishsweetie

She is absolutely disgusting and vile. She moans about her family farting or having to use the loo yet she's always talking about her poo in the morning... This mornings description was particularly vile 🤢
Now she's using her friends toothbrush, what! Really! 🤢🤢
She can't even put her phone down for time away with her friends!

• Sick

WitsEnd

Have a look at her Sharkalarm highlights to see what a horrible mum she is with her vacuuming. Having kids and expecting them to be on your schedule…🧐

Someone mentioned the pink stuff build up on her oven. FFS, she cleans it every morning and it looks so worn now. What is wrong with cleaning it once a week. That is all her house is, a build up of product! Like some have said, she would do better to use a mop and bucket or actually clean. She just sprays stuff and wipes it. Imagine how much Flash is on her bathroom floors. Everything needs wiping over with water. It’s all appearances, which is why her keyboard and car wheel are filthy. She never washes herself.

And that is partly why I don’t think she has OCD. I think she plays it up. The other day, she said she needed to clean upstairs but her swim was due so she left it. The whole point of OCD is that you CAN’T leave it. If she had that ritual, she would literally have to do it before going swimming.

Beyond pissed with her ending her stories gushing over the street fair with “They are trying to take away our freedoms and fun” Um, what exactly have you sacrificed during the pandemic, Georgia?!

Foreverfalcons

I know Adam can be a prat sometimes but good grief he must have the patience of a saint! If my other half had done all that housework and I said I was going to do it all again, I know what reaction I'd get - and he wouldn't bother again. Imagine going round your house looking for stains and then playing the martyr when you find some. 'I always come home to something' - oh shut the fuck up Georgia and go and see a therapist, you realise you have issues but instead of dealing with them you expect your poor family to put up with them. Another thing (she's really rattled me this morning!), why is everything in the house 'hers'? Stains on my chairs, my sink etc etc. I'm sure you don't fund that house solely on your own and you are married so surely the house is jointly owned?

Reactions: 13

WitsEnd

She is vile for saying “I can be lonely too” (for a free meal) when Tattie was talking about the New Inn dinner. Poor woman only lost her husband this year and Georgia is horrible to her.

Imagine buying one of those big advent calendars from her and she doesn’t even offer a spoiler alert. And yeah, she’d never heard of Cyber Monday last year either.

• Angry
  • Sad
C478B116-A0EB-4723-95D9-65C79732D03A.png

Wow, amazing offer guys, please make sure you order through me... calm ya tits buggy mcbeggy face. And no, I won’t order through you. If want anything from the body shop I’ll go to the actual shop and pay full price to support the high street rather than put any money in your pockets!

• Heart

Tessie82

Has a door mat...can't step on it.
Takes the piss out of visitors.
Can't even enjoy a walk with her child without being on Instagram.
Yet bleets on about tattlers and being nice...

shadow123

Moaning that Jowan is stuck away, but will be moaning he is back the second is in the door, or even before he’s in the door 😞

CrapEars

VIP Member
She’s moaning this morning that she forgot to charge her phone & only has 6% battery. “Let’s hope it lasts long enough to feed the ducks”
Does she not realise that she doesn’t HAVE to film herself (over)feeding the ducks? She could just feed them and not film it? It’s the same every day anyway.
Shame her phone isn’t broken, she needs to stop filming every single detail of her day, does she not sometimes look at how many dots she has each day and think it’s maybe a bit excessive?

Jumping up and down and all excited because Jo has gone back to school yet is devastated Ruby is going back? Clear who the favourite child is there!