Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not mentioning what made her so emotional yesterday, the lack of duckling mentions speaks volumes today!

Reactions: 8
I take that back, they are on her story…plot twist now what could possibly be going tits up in Georgia’s life

Reactions: 4
She goes on about the gulls taking the ducklings.....that's nature and the gulls have to eat, its just how the food chain is but hey Georgia here's an idea.....maybe throw them a bit of duck food instead of chasing them away??

She's one stupid selfish person isn't she. I'm so sick every year if her drama and tears about ducklings being taken. It's what happens! I can't with all the fake tears and eluding to some upset yet doesn't share. Another one of those insta huns who *checks into hospital....I'll DM you hun* 😏😏

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s moved last weeks chicks into the big pen on the grass to make way for the yellow one from yesterday ?

Reactions: 1
Already bickering pre 8am… that’s what happens when you have so much time on your hands G - nothing else to do but pick fights!

Reactions: 5
So where are these ducks now as she said “I brought them up” so do you think they are at her mom and Dads ? Something deffo went down the other day and it involved her and what she shouldn’t be doing else she would ov said what it was. Also she had to get the dig in this morning they would ov been dead 🙄 well she didn’t rescue them did she they magically appeared on her door step

Reactions: 8