Cleanandgleamit #13 Body shop was so last year. Now she has a new career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she'd put a teeny tiny #ad in the corner of one of the many undeclared shop ad stories. Hopefully either she's read here and realised she's being reported or the ASA have finally got round to slapping her wrinkly wrist.

As for the passive aggressive rant about the messages.....she doesn't like getting called out on her lies does she? 🤣

She should try smothering her neck with the Collagen crap because her hands are the least of her worries. I'm almost 20 years older than her and don't take Collagen yet my hands neck and face don't look half as wrinkly as her. I do drink loads of "warrrter" though and use suncream......hmm🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
So they all sit together for their dinner apart from Georgia . She washes up while they eat . So is she not having a dinner? What an awful example for her daughter

Reactions: 6
So they all sit together for their dinner apart from Georgia . She washes up while they eat . So is she not having a dinner? What an awful example for her daughter
She’s wasting away. She has massive issues with food.

Reactions: 7
How different Georgia and her sister are in their attitude to working! She is definitely not Miss Recreation!
Her and her business partner are juggling all their young children and working full time , while Georgia hoovers and rides a horse 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How different Georgia and her sister are in their attitude to working! She is definitely not Miss Recreation!
Her and her business partner are juggling all their young children and working full time , while Georgia hoovers and rides a horse 🙄
Absolutely!!! I saw that too and wondered how Miss Recreation gets all the staff yet her sister has to struggle with young children too. Princess Georgia should be absolutely ashamed

Reactions: 14
Absolutely!!! I saw that too and wondered how Miss Recreation gets all the staff yet her sister has to struggle with young children too. Princess Georgia should be absolutely ashamed
Her sister has said before that wages are so expensive they do it by themselves- they work all hours !

Reactions: 11
She’s uploaded that spontex story again as she tagged the wrong cloth company first time 🤦🏽‍♀️😆 SOOOOOO slap dash
---
Her sister has said before that wages are so expensive they do it by themselves- they work all hours !
They definitely have very different work ethics

Reactions: 12
I don’t think my 15 year olds bed has been made all week - but you know what , that’s absolutely fine . He will strip it later and remake it and maybe just maybe it will be made tomorrow- but if not , well that’s ok

So day 2 of using a lip liner, making out she’s always used it 🧐🙄🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Georgia must be paying more wages than the shop is taking! Minimum wage is £11.44 now. I don’t understand why her family just let her carry on the way she does.

Reactions: 13
Also, it’s 11am. How is time not on her bleeping side. She has duck all else to do

Stripy top on for the third day . It was soaked in the bike ride and obviously sweaty after biking but it’s still on just with another layer over it . How can she be so unhygienic. She really must smell pretty awful!
---
Georgia must be paying more wages than the shop is taking! Minimum wage is £11.44 now. I don’t understand why her family just let her carry on the way she does.
So the business is paying over £200 a day wages!! £200 a day!!!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
It’s the lies that piss me off. Saying she’s tried lots of other collagens. No she hasn’t, or we’d know about it

Reactions: 16
It’s the lies that piss me off. Saying she’s tried lots of other collagens. No she hasn’t, or we’d know about it
And that means she must have been talking about the hunter & gather collagen when she said she’s had others and they tasted disgusting… even though she claimed it was ‘amazing’. She’s full of actual tit!

Reactions: 15
How long before she starts moaning at Joan’s friend. He’ll probably be contemplating swimming to the mainland by the morning 🙄

• Haha
Hands not looking so youthful today Georgia - not fudged the lighting, angles and put your hand cream on yet? 🤣

Why can’t she pronounce covetous correctly? The idiot. Every single time. She says cove-tus or cove-e-tus. She’s thick.

Attachments

• Haha
And now she’s trying to control how Jo has his hair cut! Moaning about it yet it looks perfectly fine? FFS, he’s 15 years old, leave him be!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.