Cleanandgleamit #13 Body shop was so last year. Now she has a new career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure the old lady hands are down to dehydration, poor diet and weathering from biking without gloves . Can’t see any improvement

Reactions: 13
Pretty sure the old lady hands are down to dehydration, poor diet and weathering from biking without gloves . Can’t see any improvement
Exactly my thoughts, it’s amazing how moisturising your hands and taking a picture in a good light can do for them 🙄

Reactions: 7
She said she took the comparison photo in the same place, we can clearly see from the background that it isn't! Closer to the window to catch the wrinkles then in the middle of the room so they're harder to see 🤦‍♀️ she makes me so mad
Yep and spreading the fingers wider in the 2nd pic so the wrinkles are smoothed out. She thinks we're all as dim as her!

Reactions: 14
Plus she’s drinking more water so getting hydrated… but no all because of the collegen she’s taken for 2 minutes

Reactions: 11
So kizzy is back ??
3 extra members of staff for a tiny shop that could be run by 1 (the ‘owner’) and maybe a
Saturday person - make it make sense !!

Reactions: 12
So kizzy is back ??
3 extra members of staff for a tiny shop that could be run by 1 (the ‘owner’) and maybe a
Saturday person - make it make sense !!
Georgia made that story implying Kizzy had left her in the lurch and got a job elsewhere, seemingly at short notice. She appeared to be really irritated by it. So, why would she just take Kizzy back?

Reactions: 9
How the hell is this vile creature getting away with constantly lying and scamming people and advertising that shop without #ad.
She makes my blood boil. About time instagram pulled the plug on the greedy horrible lying cretin.
She looks absolutely awful. Nothing whatsoever going for her.
As for those joggers on her...🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.