Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I get the impression that she thinks she is stunning, when she is so dated and tacky looking. She looks like she should be on TOWIE. Her style is so ten years ago. It makes me laugh when she’s videoing something and she has the camera pointed towards herself and all you can see is her big head admiring herself on camera and not a thing in the background. The whole family are the epitome of tacky notions

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I heard her mam used to pick her up from secondary school and drive her around brown Thomas in a convertible so she was noticed. I also heard her mam used to make her sit at bars where only the rich and famous attended so Claudine would attract someone with influence and money. Its well known and having seen her ma im not surprised
How did she get the convertible inside BT’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Peahead1980

I had a dalliance with Robbie Keane many a moon ago .. and not a chance Miss Malahide would look sideways at a Tallaght man if he wasn’t a footballer..! I was “Robbed” 😂🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I get the impression that she thinks she is stunning, when she is so dated and tacky looking. She looks like she should be on TOWIE. Her style is so ten years ago. It makes me laugh when she’s videoing something and she has the camera pointed towards herself and all you can see is her big head admiring herself on camera and not a thing in the background. The whole family are the epitome of tacky notions
Herself and Rosanna Davison are stuck in that Footballer's Wives from the 90s look. Horribly dated and not at all as glam and gab as they think they are.

Reactions: 26

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Is she okay? Like genuinely? She’s trying to show the sights but all we can see is her big stupid mug admiring herself in every shot. I think she might be one of the vainest I’ve come across on Instagram it’s like a parody

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why does she always upload the same picture of herself 9 times? She’s like an auld one who doesn’t know how to use the internet

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s like an auld one uploading the same photo ten times. Here’s me, here’s me again, there’s me, that’s me, me, oh me again, and me, me, me again, and finally me

• Haha
Is she actually for real with her stories, I'm actually looking with my mouth open thinking if this is what money is no thank you!!! Sitting round dressed up in a hotel lobby, kids on screens, husband on phone, mother dressed up like a Christmas decoration thinking she's about 30 years younger than she is, drinking champagne. It looks completely tragic. She just can't resist the urge to get herself, her hair, her chanel earrings, her white dress her legs in every single thing she posts. I've seen serious levels of vanity on Instagram but this one takes the biscuit. But I feel she's so dim she doesn't even realise how horrendously boring and dated this whole look is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

msmarple

I had to look twice, Is she trying to look like Rosanna Davidson? The kids & hubbie look so uncomfortable in all the pics and videos, I find it sad to watch, everything is so staged with no real emotion, she is a dreadful representation for women for her boys, they will grow up thinking women are brain dead show ponies.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Each day of this holiday just gets better and better 😂😂she has a post up with 9 pictures about watching the amazing sunset against a stunning backdrop with her family... No pictures of said sunset just 9 pictures of her posing, 7 pictures of just her alone standing posing. OK the barbie look is not for everyone but I'm sure she's eye catching in reality, her figure etc etc but I find it so bizarre the way she gazes at herself smiling. It's funny but it's sad how consumed she is with how she looks. The really short dresses and overly made up look just to go for dinner with your husband and sons(and ma of course). Everyone looks so bored of her shit. You can tell there's nothing else going on in her mind only if she looks insta perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jackjack38

VIP Member
With so many Insta Huns giving me the rage Claudine is serving up the LOLS!!! I CANNOT deal with her, is she actually for real😂😂😂😂. Is she overtaking Tigs for the self admiration.
If I was on holidays and went on like this my hubsand would give me a swift shove off the buggy.
The 6 pictures posing in the bikini with the witches hat..........Dead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Madscone

VIP Member
Absolute cringe between the speech about courage and then the Ma in the background acting like an 18 year old getting locked! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20

This is my place

I've been following this gem for awhile, absolutely cannot get enough of the car crash stories, I DIE watching them, fucking hilarious, would recommend 😄😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
So last week she flys to London in a private jet .
This week she gets sent Penneys Toyshow pjs ,.really .
Didn't think our Claudine was a Penneys girl.
Shame on her and even more shame that Paul Marchant for gifting them
I thought proceeds to those pjs go to Temple street hospital .
I dislike her even more after seen her stories today
She’s the only ma I know that stands in front of her children for a toy show PJ photo

• Haha
Reactions: 19

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I just watched the confirmation memory again 😂 what is she like when they walk into the room talking to him like he’s a 2 year old! WOWWWWWWWW ROBERT WOWWWWWWWWWW ROBERT WOWWWWWWW sounds like me on Christmas morning when my kids were babies 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Robert is what like 12yo?? I don’t think balloons, a sit down dinner and singer playing songs released 30 years before he was born are his thing now Claudine I think you missed the memo there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19