Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure her youngest was never brought away with then until this year he was left at home with the granny people questioned Robbie on it on his insta , she didn't have insta then, same with the matches in the UK she goes to them when he is working presenting and sometimes brings the older child but never her 5 year old

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s the strangest person I follow on IG 😂 it’s like someone has a stick up her arse and just moves her around the place like a puppet and poor Robbie is along for the ride with his terrible choice of footwear

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many bloody photos does she need to put up of herself to wish Robbie a Happy Valentines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What was she thinking wearing a skin tight red leather dress to a christening in the depths of winter 🙄🙄🙄🙄 She really stood out like a big red sore thumb

Reactions: 13
I honesty don’t know what goes through her mind when she decides to get dressed. Tight, cheap and tarty seems to be her style philosophy each time. I can only assume she is very insecure about her age or jealous of younger women and so feels she has to constantly put it all on show lest anyone momentarily forget that she still has a nice figure. You can still look hot while dressed appropriately and classy. She is such a trash bag mutton it’s hilarious. Her eldest lad must be embarrassed

Reactions: 14
I honesty don’t know what goes through her mind when she decides to get dressed. Tight, cheap and tarty seems to be her style philosophy each time. I can only assume she is very insecure about her age or jealous of younger women and so feels she has to constantly put it all on show lest anyone momentarily forget that she still has a nice figure. You can still look hot while dressed appropriately and classy. She is such a trash bag mutton it’s hilarious. Her eldest lad must be embarrassed
It’s like she got caught in the Wag glory days time warp and doesn’t realise we’ve all moved on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
every single outfit she posted on the Valentines post are ridiculously short and tight. I have no idea what she is thinking but she just looks trashy. With all the money she has, its beggers belief.
That red number for the christening. Words fail me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Claudine, The only person I know that makes Rosanna Davison’s clothes choices look good!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m actually in the horrors…she just posted about her aunt losing her battle with cancer and how much the lady meant to her…so she posts 2 almost identical l photo’s of herself and Robbie posing and all smiles 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m actually in the horrors…she just posted about her aunt losing her battle with cancer and how much the lady meant to her…so she posts 2 almost identical l photo’s of herself and Robbie posing and all smiles 🙄
She actually can’t help but put herself front and centre of every single thing she posts. Even when it’s the kids birthdays it’s a zillion photos of her instead of a nice collage of them from baby up to current age. Now a completely insensitive post about her dead aunt.

Reactions: 11
Oh dear god!! She really is a dimwit!! Filled out the CEO.....clearly you didn't fill it out anyway Claudine 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New poster here....so when did she become friends with Dorit Kemsley?.....I see they were at the kids birthday party at weekend.....is she looking for a spot on real housewives now.....

Reactions: 3
I honestly think she’s on some high strength mood enhancing drug

Like she’s so detached from reality but delighted with herself.
How can a 30 odd ? grown woman post duplicate snaps of herself like this and not be mortified

It’s v bizarre
It’s like she exists on an actual other realm
Claudine Land

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New poster here....so when did she become friends with Dorit Kemsley?.....I see they were at the kids birthday party at weekend.....is she looking for a spot on real housewives now.....
They have known each other for years Dorit's husband was involved with Spurs at some stage... I'm embarrassed by my knowledge of this

• Haha
Reactions: 3