Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard her mam used to pick her up from secondary school and drive her around brown Thomas in a convertible so she was noticed. I also heard her mam used to make her sit at bars where only the rich and famous attended so Claudine would attract someone with influence and money. Its well known and having seen her ma im not surprised

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I heard her mam used to pick her up from secondary school and drive her around brown Thomas in a convertible so she was noticed. I also heard her mam used to make her sit at bars where only the rich and famous attended so Claudine would attract someone with influence and money. Its well known and having seen her ma im not surprised
How did she get the convertible inside BT’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Where is this? There's nothing on her Insta.
Ya I know I looked earlier and there was nothing

I just vomited in my mouth.

Just had a goo. I haven't seen stories from her in long while but she's been posting stories. I'm not blocked so I dunno🤷‍♂️
Is that a website Vs an Instagram ac?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ya I know I looked earlier and there was nothing

I just vomited in my mouth.

Is that a website Vs an Instagram ac?
Also is she still going on about how she’s a “normal working Mum” when she shoots one bleeping ad for Spar every year or two? Like she actually gos in to Spar for her toilet roll 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2