Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calalily

Claudine is a twat so self absorbed.
Robbie is so down to earth and comes from such a normal family. She wouldn't be with him if he wasn't famous .
Robbie Jnr 's confo was ridiculous . Poor kid sitting bored on his phone at his own party
I'm cringing looking at her stories from Dubai

Reactions: 15

My dog max

VIP Member
Why does the mother tag along the whole time? Every trip or opening of an envelope they go to she’s there!
Does Robbie not get fed up of having the mother in law tag along!

Lol, there's literally nothing going on in this one's head except for how she looks. It's really weird, this is the behaviour of a teenager, she has to be close to 40 and not a day passes that she doesn't post multiple selfies or videos of her admiring herself. She just can't resist the urge, could she not just have done that video of the "views" without getting her in it, like you could see nothing else only her. Its so boring at this stage, claudine we know you have a model's figure, blonde extensions and Louis Vuitton clothes, we get it. But there's honestly more to life and more to the world. I nearly find it fascinating although tragic too how self absorbed and in love with herself she is.

lovelyladylumps

Just watched, is the young lad in the Lifestyle ad? Good it’s all so ott and cringe!
Yeah he did some modelling of clothes for them last year and was in some of the photos in the stores too. I’m sure if Robbie wasn’t a footballer they wouldn’t be with each other. It seems to be all about her family and brother etc, his family never seem to get a look in

Reactions: 14

Fiona18

OK so I started following her after reading the posts above. No doubt she's a beautiful girl but my first reaction to her videos is that she had forgotten the camera was on her still and had unintentionally posted said videos to IG. Then I saw this is what she does! I've yet to see any celeb or z lister do these kind of stories. I laughed out loud at one point when she was posing at the confirmation in front of Roberts balloon arch. Its so cringy but I can't stop watching!! As for her mother in that silver sparkly dress in Dubai 😳 "We're off to the Burj Joan" 😅

• Haha

Gerry o

VIP Member
She need to stop all this self glory filming of her self its embarrassing like
Who is she doing it for? Her followers🤷‍♀️Do
Normal shit Claudine not posing all the time and dressed like you are still 15 years ago dress with the fashion today also the confo was cringe all the
Footballers saying hi🤦‍♀️ Poor kid where to you fo
From there! Yes she is gorgeous and tiny but make the best of
It move on to 2021 on the late 1999
Oh and the head to toe in LV on way
To
Dubai is the tackiest thing I’ve ever
Seen 👊

A grid post with 8 almost identical selfies. 8!!!!! I've never seen this level of vanity before, she cannot take the camera off herself. It's actually sad how much time she spends admiring herself. The tackiness of her😂L O U I S V U I T O N plastered on every item she has on her, she's so extra.

Liberty

The aul wan always looks spaced out of it!
Zanexed to the tip of her great lengths hair extensions I'd say !! 😀

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
When she walked into the restaurant filming them 🤣🤣 The faces on them, like here she goes again with the fucking phone out. They look completely over her shit

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I honesty don’t know what goes through her mind when she decides to get dressed. Tight, cheap and tarty seems to be her style philosophy each time. I can only assume she is very insecure about her age or jealous of younger women and so feels she has to constantly put it all on show lest anyone momentarily forget that she still has a nice figure. You can still look hot while dressed appropriately and classy. She is such a trash bag mutton it’s hilarious. Her eldest lad must be embarrassed

Of all the instagrammers I look forward to her posts for the comedic value alone. Watching her eye fu@k herself in her silent videos, the 90's styling, Robbie looking bored of his face, her Mum's dresses, Hudson..the brother..... I think she's hilarious and she's not selling which makes a big difference.

This wan is just pathetic, I usually giggle at her stories at how vain and shallow she is, it's like watching a real life barbie playing with her dresses and shoes and makeup, But this actually sickened me, I mean come on, a private jet to London, could she not at least have flown business class to Heathrow on AL if she thinks she's too precious to hop on a regular Ryanair flight? She's too self absorbed to actually contemplate that this whole lifestyle she flaunts on Instagram is cringe. Was like watching the scene from pretty woman where they get on his private jet. What is she showing all this off for, WAGs are so 2004 claudine, everyone on the planet has moved on from that nonsense.

Reactions: 13

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
What was she thinking wearing a skin tight red leather dress to a christening in the depths of winter 🙄🙄🙄🙄 She really stood out like a big red sore thumb

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Would you say Claudine even fancies Robbie? He’s about as appealing as a packet of Tesco own brand sliced ham gone past its best before date!

• Haha