Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Radioloco

So glad there is a thread on this, between the confirmation and the holiday its car crash tv! How Robbie sticks her, she's the personality of a dishcloth, then the 60 year mother walking round mutton dressed as lamb, she must of sent the kids back for school with the mother! She can now have a rosemantic holiday with herself, oh yeah and Robbie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Did that poor boy enjoy his day even ? Stuck in a dark room with no doubt a rent a crowd and no one even his own age to talk to . The boy has no interest in moet and 5 star dining and I’m sure would have loved a normal burger . It was his day after all but somehow she thought it was hers!!

Calalily

Shes stuck in a timezone of 2000
Her clothes are tacky , her hair is brassy , she doesn't look classy 😅

• Heart

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
Jaysus this one......looked down her grid and there is a video they are on holidays somewhere.....its a video of her and the two kids walking towards Robbie who I assume is recording the video. Sweet jebus I was nearly hiding behind the couch w9th second hand embarrassment watching it. It's so cringe who bloody does that 😱😱😱

• Haha
The embarrassment of that confirmation party for a 12 year old boy, the tack was just too much, it was like some wannabe insta huns wedding, the balloon arch, the candy cart, initials in those god awful lights, it was clearly all for her benefit because there's no way he'd want that, a function room done up like a wedding. Then the video and speeches, I thought right this one has lost the plot, say she's raging Instagram wasn't a thing when she got married. Although she seems quite harmless, that level of vanity just blows my mind. how could she post so many selfies and videos lovingly gazing at herself. The mother, I can't even comment because it's too tragic trying to out do your human barbie daughter

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
With most of Ireland shocked and disgusted at the news of poor Aishling Murphy could she not just for one day refrain from putting up vain vacuous photos of herself. Just one day to reflect on something else.

Reactions: 17

not_influenced

VIP Member
Oh I just love her. She reminds me of every ma when cameras on phones became a thing. "Here I am by the pool, here I am in the car, here's the view, here I am in the car again, here's the flowers beside me, here's a dog"

She cracks me up! How she can not.see how desperate it all looks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
All the other girls were scantily clad trying to get his attention???? Morto for him saying that. Not everyone gets dressed with you in mind Rob 😂

• Haha

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I honesty don’t know what goes through her mind when she decides to get dressed. Tight, cheap and tarty seems to be her style philosophy each time. I can only assume she is very insecure about her age or jealous of younger women and so feels she has to constantly put it all on show lest anyone momentarily forget that she still has a nice figure. You can still look hot while dressed appropriately and classy. She is such a trash bag mutton it’s hilarious. Her eldest lad must be embarrassed
It’s like she got caught in the Wag glory days time warp and doesn’t realise we’ve all moved on.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does she not get sick of looking at herself and smiling like a demented fool? She looks pathetic it’s laughable 😂

• Haha

Crazycatladyok

My God after the confirmation vanity now she is posing on the back of a golf cart in Dubai. This one has serious delusions of herself. How vain & shallow can one person be?

Reactions: 16

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Only looking cause if this thread, the mother is hilarious! It’s likes she’s been haunted and is always in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 16

KatieTessa

Probably the only person on Instagram with a following NEVER to get asked where an outfit is from

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That post is so tasteless, people are homeless and starving ffs never mind the impact on the environment. I just cant understand why she does those videos of her just doing nothing. She doesn’t say anything. Wtf. Just take a photo
She comes across as a complete airhead who does nothing but dress up and then records herself because she can't get over how gorgeous she is. I honestly dont think anyone aspires to this kind of lifestyle. Even the prettiest of faces grow tiresome if you've nothing of interest to say or a bit of fun.

sron

VIP Member
Did ye watch the video of the confirmation?? Dunno did she think it was his wedding. Cringe stuff.