Classic Eastenders #2 Lisa & Louise have gone overseas & it’s far too soon for Alfie Moon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pat and here ‘glamourous’ gold dolphin taps 😂
---

Yeah, I see what you mean
Oh thank heck it ain’t just me 😂 my head has been threatening a migraine and couldn’t work out if this was a new symptom lol.

It’s just weird direction in general. Really don’t care for it.

Chrissie is still playing 3-D chess with everyone and winning 🏆 Queen of Walford toot toot lol

Reactions: 3
When does Sam go loopy and dig up Den?
I'm loving these episodes as I was working evenings back in 2005 and missed most of them.

Reactions: 3
That reminds me of Nick Cotton when he come back in October (don’t know what year) but when Dot opened the door he goes ‘appy alloween ma!’ Oh I loved Nick. Bastard but hilarious
Is it just me but his acting was okay in the early days but it just got worse and worse

I can’t wait for Dotty to turn up. Her OTT Oliver Twist look and accent is one of my fave things from EE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣
Yes he is definitely this time, about 30 years after he killed Reg on the same spot!
Think it was part of the celebration anniversary but I'm not certain of that.

Reactions: 1
Blimey I got abit confused as am also watching 2011 where the same actress who is now Leos mum, is now Billy Mitchell's old girlfriend who they had a child with!! ( Loved her pet name for him, skid mark!!)

Reactions: 1