Classic Coronation Street #5 Just have a little patience cropper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have really enjoyed watching this from about 1988, but I do think it's probably at the point where i stopped watching it 20 years ago I guess it's where it changed its format. Storylines are definitely being dragged out more, not so much humour. You can see where it it starts to go downhill.
Yes I’m getting bored of it all now, i feel the same, it’s gone downhill

Reactions: 3
Sorry for the random question but who now lives in the flat Karen and Steve are currently in? X

Reactions: 1
Suranne Jones’ acting during this menty b storyline has been a masterclass. Those monologues are so good.

Reactions: 6
What was Sunitas brother in? I can't pause the credits for the actors name because my sisters dog ate half the remote last night and I have the play button, volume button and some numbers available until the amazon man arrives. Attached a pic of the dog because he's handsome af.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What was Sunitas brother in? I can't pause the credits for the actors name because my sisters dog ate half the remote last night and I have the play button, volume button and some numbers available until the amazon man arrives. Attached a pic of the dog because he's handsome af.
He was Zainab’s ex husband in Eastenders

Reactions: 5
say what you like about karen, but surannes performance is great

haven't we all had a breakdown in the trafford centre at some point? 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
say what you like about karen, but surannes performance is great

haven't we all had a breakdown in the trafford centre at some point? 🫠
I don’t think I’ve ever not had a breakdown in the Trafford centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have no recollection of Tracy and Ciaran ever being a thing
I have no recollection of Shirley. They’ve done her dirty too with the other factory girl, the Ibiza hen night one. The writers are trying to make out she was always there, and I half remember her being a proper character.

Shirley should have been developed more. The actress was more capable than the saucy quips she was always given.

I have no recollection of Shirley. They’ve done her dirty too with the other factory girl, the Ibiza hen night one. The writers are trying to make out she was always there, and I half remember her being a proper character.

Shirley should have been developed more. The actress was more capable than the saucy quips she was always given.

Shirley? Do you mean Sonia?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yeah, I barely remember sonia too tbh and it really does look like she was sidelined in favour of kelly in the end

much like how ppl in the classic emmerdale thread often remark that emily was kinda sidelined in favour of laurel

can't possibly have two similar characters in the same timeline can we? 🙃

Reactions: 3
I remember Sonia and I remember liking her back then too . I'm sure she lasted a couple of years . Much prefer her to Kelly Crabtree . How long till Becky appears ? She's an old friend of Kelly's

Reactions: 2