Classic Coronation Street #5 Just have a little patience cropper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scene were Todd caught Sarah and Jason I was watching it in the morning on itv3 at 7.00 am n I really thought they would of cut the you bastard scene out lucky enough my children old enough to know more swear words than me lol but I can’t belive they kept it in at that time of day

Reactions: 2
I think I might have missed a bit - did Steve not sell the house that Eileen is living in?

I remember liking Shelley all those years ago but she's actually a horror . No redeeming features whatsoever

Reactions: 6
I remember liking Shelley all those years ago but she's actually a horror . No redeeming features whatsoever
She’s such an idiot but I suppose it’s showing how a coercive relationship starts. Charlie is good at being a manipulator and slowly turning those closest to Shelley but by getting Shelley to do it not him. If she was fo ever accuse him he could turn around and say ‘I didn’t kick Liz out’ or whatever she’d accuse him off. It’s such a dangerous relationship and it’s good they showed how people are easily manipulated

Reactions: 3
don't know if anyone else has been following this guy's countdown of corrie characters on twitter, but I'm incensed that bet is only no 7! 😠

Reactions: 1
I actually laughed out loud at drunk Fred saying she’s only doing it for a free drink and he’s only doing it for a free f…and Rita cutting him off 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2