Classic Coronation Street #3 Save the cobbles residents are whining, whilst Deirdre and Dev are 69ing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The confrontation between Eve and Fred was so strange, how she turned on him so quickly and left. This story came from nowhere. All very odd.
Thought the same, wondered if something happened off screen to have her written out quickly? They were all loved up last week 🥴

Reactions: 6
The confrontation between Eve and Fred was so strange, how she turned on him so quickly and left. This story came from nowhere. All very odd.
I thought the same ! I was actually starting to like her!

Reactions: 3
I'm catching up on this week's episodes with my headphones in. I've noticed the sound keeps going funny - like the background noise keeps being turned up. Did anyone else notice this or is it just me?

Reactions: 8
I'm catching up on this week's episodes with my headphones in. I've noticed the sound keeps going funny - like the background noise keeps being turned up. Did anyone else notice this or is it just me?
Yes I noticed that with the last few episodes

When Fred was in the back room with Eve the sound level kept going up and down. Also on a few occasions the background noise (like people chattering in the background or outside noises) would get louder then softer, sometimes drowning out the dialogue of the characters

Reactions: 5
Yes I noticed that with the last few episodes

When Fred was in the back room with Eve the sound level kept going up and down. Also on a few occasions the background noise (like people chattering in the background or outside noises) would get louder then softer, sometimes drowning out the dialogue of the characters
Yes!!! I noticed it too when Fred spoke and I wondered if he was just extra loud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently Eve was written out to accommodate the ill-fated return of Bet Lynch. A shame, she could have been such a good character.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Dev finding out the hard way you should never poke the payroll…he was so horrible to Deirdre though, I felt a bit sorry for her.

Still, it’s Coronation Street - everyone will be happy again soon. A place where Sunita doesn’t mention Dougie, Janice doesn’t mention Dennis and in a sum total of about 3 weeks Ashley’s forgiven Maxime’s infidelity and raising a child that might not be is. Makes you all fuzzy inside 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A
I think a lot goes on with them? I didn’t remember the daughter and Martin storyline until I read it here but there are a couple of other big storylines if I remember correctly?

And fun fact - the son is played by Richard Fleeshman who is the son of Sue Jenkins - ex-Rovers barmaid Gloria and Brookside’s Jackie Corkhill
And Lucy-Jo Hudson who played the daughter, was married to Alan Halall who played Tyrone. A few years later obviously.

Reactions: 3
A

And Lucy-Jo Hudson who played the daughter, was married to Alan Halall who played Tyrone. A few years later obviously.
I follow him on IG and he used to show the little girl a lot but I haven’t seen her in ages. I remember he put up this story and quickly deleted it, I’ve found an article on it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Apparently Eve was written out to accommodate the ill-fated return of Bet Lynch. A shame, she could have been such a good character.
The actress who played Eve was short changed then, especially as things didn't work out with Julie Goodyear. I was also beginning to like Eve.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The actress who played Eve was short changed then, especially as things didn't work out with Julie Goodyear. I was also beginning to like Eve.
So can we expect Bet soon?
When I started watching these afternoon repeats Bet and Alec were running the pub. It moves so fast.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.