Classic Coronation St #4 Goodbye to Betty, a brief hello to Bet, is it time for Richard to start killing yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this on a Facebook group, I think I know most of them but there’s a few I couldn’t name

View attachment 2066579
Using the names of the characters at the time of the photograph,
Top row from left to right
Betty Turpin
Mike Baldwin
Bet Lynch
Eunice Gee
Fred Gee
Bert Tilsley
Brian Tilsley
Len Fairclough
Rita Fairclough
Alf Roberts
Mavis Riley
Eddies Yeats

Middle row, left to right
Emily Bishop
Annie Walker
Albert Tatlock
Elsie Tanner
Ken Barlow
Hilda Ogden
Stan Ogden

Sitting on the floor at the front
Gail Tilsley
Deirdre Barlow

Reactions: 8
Betty Turpin
Mike Baldwin
Bet Lynch
Eunice Gee
Fred Gee
Bert Tilsley
Brian Tilsley
Len Fairclough
Rita Fairclough
Alf Roberts
Mavis Riley
Eddies Yeats

Emily Bishop
Annie Walker
Albert Tatlock
Elsie Tanner
Ken Barlow
Hilda Ogden
Stan Ogden

Gail Tilsley
Deirdre Barlow
Well done. I would’ve got them all too. Great days

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Betty Turpin
Mike Baldwin
Bet Lynch
Eunice Gee
Fred Gee
Bert Tilsley
Brian Tilsley
Len Fairclough
Rita Fairclough
Alf Roberts
Mavis Riley
Eddies Yeats

Emily Bishop
Annie Walker
Albert Tatlock
Elsie Tanner
Ken Barlow
Hilda Ogden
Stan Ogden

Gail Tilsley
Deirdre Barlow
Eunice and Fred and Bert Tilsley - I knew their faces but not their names. Thanks Robin!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
this sensible, motherly Maxine is annoying.
I’m finding everyone annoying atm. I’m just catching up. The ridiculous story of Maria moving to Canada, the tedious war of the barmaids, Karen’s sofa, Sally’s dithering and Emily always so rude to Norris. His Commonwealth games storyline was excellent fair play. Everyone is sullen and shirty.

Reactions: 6
Are bank managers still like that??
Im guessing in the age of the internet and ‘digitalness’ etc they aren’t anymore.

Are bank managers still like that??
Im guessing in the age of the internet and ‘digitalness’ etc they aren’t anymore.
Unfortunately no, I can remember many years ago you could ring local branch and chat to manager, now it's a nightmare to speak to anyone!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Don't remember Karen being so nasty and horrible as she is. She thinks she is the head of the Mafia or something, why are they all kowtowing to her ? She really is a nasty witch.

Don't remember Karen being so nasty and horrible as she is. She thinks she is the head of the Mafia or something, why are they all kowtowing to her ? She really is a nasty witch.
It was her face when the folk at the shop treated her the way she treats everybody!

Reactions: 2
Whenever I thought if Karen McDonald I remembered her as funny. Yet she’s anything but. She’s probably one of the nastiest women ever on the show.

Whenever I thought if Karen McDonald I remembered her as funny. Yet she’s anything but. She’s probably one of the nastiest women ever on the show.
And why is she always SHOUTING?!

I know the writers were caught on the hop after Julie Goodyear left but I think binge watching exposes some pretty flaky storylines even more. Shelley and Geena, Shelley and Peter, the name plaques, Kevin and Sally, Dev’s cousin who’s been in the rag trade for years but he’s never even mentioned him in conversation to Mike, Ken ghost writing for a woman who had a stroke in a lift and the side splitting (🙄) saga of the broken radio! They’re all distracting from the real issue of Richard spiralling and the light at the end of the tunnel - we will be saying farewell to Maxime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.