Classic Coronation St #4 Goodbye to Betty, a brief hello to Bet, is it time for Richard to start killing yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Maria was just going to turn up in Canada and nick was expecting her, despite having a gf? What a weird story line

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve fallen by the wayside again and where I am, Lil Spencer has just left 😬.

I think Steve and Karen’s relationship had real potential in an “us against the world” way but all she does is scream, throw things, sneer and host a tussle between her eye lashes and her fringe. I’ve said before that I think the later stuff I’ve seen Suranne Jones in she’s just a varying degree of Karen McDonald in every part but I don’t remember her being this annoying the first time round

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish Sky would finally sort out the recording order..I watched the second episode first yesterday 🙄

I brought some Exclamation from Amazon but I'm sure it didn't smell the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wish Sky would finally sort out the recording order..I watched the second episode first yesterday 🙄

I brought some Exclamation from Amazon but I'm sure it didn't smell the same!
I did that too, it was on the planner as ‘series 43’ and ‘other’ but they were mixed up and I didn’t realise until I’d got about 10 minutes in 😂

Nothing seems to be as I remember it Thelma. I used to quite like Tyrone and Kirk’s Chuckle Brothers-esque double act 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
During the Geena years I was wearing Mac Twig and Bobbi Brown in my long missed Ruby Stain and Cranberry Stain. Far nicer than Geena's unflattering hue.

• Heart
So nick couldn’t afford to fly home for the wedding but could afford to fly back for Maria. If I were Richard I’d be foaming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely a good looking guy, remember his song Breathe Again?

Now he’s a member of the Tory Party and is married to the reporter from Good Morning Britain 😂

View attachment 2053009

this is giving flashbacks to the time me and my mates went to a signing at hmv after school when he was promoting i breathe again. the queue was halfway down northumberland street

my mate got a photo with him and he did the biggest, most false smile I've ever seen

probably still got my signed cd somewhere

he was hot though. terrible shame he's a tory now 🙁

• Haha
this is giving flashbacks to the time me and my mates went to a signing at hmv after school when he was promoting i breathe again. the queue was halfway down northumberland street

my mate got a photo with him and he did the biggest, most false smile I've ever seen

probably still got my signed cd somewhere

he was hot though. terrible shame he's a tory now 🙁
I used to work on that street 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Thanks insomnia, I’ve managed to catch up a wee bit. I thought that was a lovely soap crossover, Phil and Grant from Eastenders appearing under Gail’s wedding dress 🥰 I’m keeping that episode though so any time I’m feeling blue, I can go back and watch Curly, Kev and Steve McDonald dancing.

The real downside of binge watching is any bad storylines are all consuming. I’m as far as Sally telling Kev he can move back in but she’s fewmin because he told the girls. Who cares!?! Let him move in or don’t, you live in a street where men drop out the sky so you won’t be single for long Sal.

In fact, now might be a good time to skip a few episodes until Richard comes back and starts massacring folk. I don’t care about Sally and Kevin, I don’t care about Doreen, I don’t care about Kirk and Les being a pair of fannies and please god not another historical occasion!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.