Clarksons Farm - Amazon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand with the council and villagers constantly rejecting his plans is that it spectacularly backfires on them.

You can't put the genie back in the bottle. The show is out there and a huge success. People watch the show and turn up at the farm. They are going to do this whether or not there are parking facilities etc. At the weekend JC had to tweet that they were doing their best to open fields etc for cars but the roads were blocked. This must drive the villagers mad.

If they let JC accommodate the cars on his land surely that has to better than visitors just abandoning cars in the lanes?

Reactions: 5
I watched the 1 series without my husband who can’t stand JC when we got prime for a week recently I made him watch it, and to my surprise he really enjoyed it. And felt sorry for him eveytime something went wrong! Gerald is so funny! Caleb is great at putting jc right.
We got prime for a week n watched it in 2 days, again we felt so sorry for him! If it wasn’t him the village wouldn’t have a problem I’m sure! The food in the restaurant was a bit fancy tho!
cant Wait for series 3!

Reactions: 1
Love this hope there's a series 3.🤞
Already filmed but according to Amazon that’s it’s because of JC’s character. I’d imagine they’re rethinking their decision now - and if they don’t another streamer will snap the show up

Already filmed but according to Amazon that’s it’s because of JC’s character. I’d imagine they’re rethinking their decision now - and if they don’t another streamer will snap the show up
It will all blow over enough that Amazon don't have to drop the show.

Just like most comments anyone has ever made they have had to apologise for. Very few people actually get "cancelled" for them.

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine what Cheerful Charlie has to know? The rules and regulations are unbelievable. He seems to cover everything.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine what Cheerful Charlie has to know? The rules and regulations are unbelievable. He seems to cover everything.
It's why he's so cheerful, all that red tape, regulation and bollocks he has to deal with. And that is without having to deal with Jeremy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All those hundreds of millions of dollars Amazon spent on that Lord of the Rings series, and it was beaten in the UK ratings by a fat old man getting shouted at by everyone for his incompetence and trying to open a restaurant. Love to see it. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Jeremy mentioned there are a lot of Coopers in the village, so could perhaps be related somewhere down the line! 😕😕😕
It was at the football match, Lisa asked him if he knew all the players names, and he just said they were all called Copper.

I'm still working my way through this and really enjoying it though I was furious at the episode I watched last night. It was the one were he's trying to get planning permission for the restaurant.

I was livid that some bloke who is obviously financially stable and secure enough to have the spare cash to spend on a barrister to object gave no thought to the other farmers who would also benefit from Clarkson's idea. That poor dairy farmer. 🤬 🤬

Reactions: 8
I'm still working my way through this and really enjoying it though I was furious at the episode I watched last night. It was the one were he's trying to get planning permission for the restaurant.

I was livid that some bloke who is obviously financially stable and secure enough to have the spare cash to spend on a barrister to object gave no thought to the other farmers who would also benefit from Clarkson's idea. That poor dairy farmer. 🤬 🤬
That vendetta he has against Clarkson, absolutely no thought or care about the other farmers. Just hates Clarkson and has too much time and money on their hands, and definitely shops at Lidl refusing to pay fair money for food even though we all know supermarkets are constantly screwing farmers.

Reactions: 7
That vendetta he has against Clarkson, absolutely no thought or care about the other farmers. Just hates Clarkson and has too much time and money on their hands, and definitely shops at Lidl refusing to pay fair money for food even though we all know supermarkets are constantly screwing farmers.
My husband isn’t a fan of clarkson and he was on clarksons side! It’s all the local farmers not just him!
That poor cow farmer who lost half her cattle was relaying on the farm shop.

Reactions: 4