Clarksons Farm - Amazon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started it last night. The wall builder in the second episode reminds me of my neighbours and the town i live in..

Could actually understand everything he said much to my joy!

Reactions: 3
Really loved the series... I work on a farm and it really is a true reflection of what goes on sometimes! Planning a trip down to the Cotswolds later in the year so hoping to call in the shop!

Reactions: 5
My husband was watching it and I inadvertently listened in and was so taken by it, I sat down and watched with him. I think it’s a fantastic show and I was never one for Clarkson’s past shows so this was a bit of a revelation for me! I hope they do a second series.

Reactions: 8
Started it last night. The wall builder in the second episode reminds me of my neighbours and the town i live in..

Could actually understand everything he said much to my joy!
Ive not a clue what he says in any of the episodes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've nearly finished it. It's been terrific. Loved every minute.

My hubby doesn't like Clarkson but has really enjoyed it.

Gerald is brilliant and I really like Clarkson's girlfriend Lisa. She's not precious about getting stuck in. They're all great. Kaleb and even Cheerful Charlie.

I'm not sure the good people of Chadlington are going to be enjoying the success of this programme as much as Amazon! The traffic there of people going to Clarkson's shop is a bit crazy.

Reactions: 2
Finished this tonight.

It's actually heart warming. Not something I'd say about a Clarkson project.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise it had just aired on TV and we tried to visit the shop last Saturday…. It didn’t go well 🤣

I didn’t realise it had just aired on TV and we tried to visit the shop last Saturday…. It didn’t go well 🤣
Oh no! :eek:

I bet it was a nightmare. Clarkson was tweeting apologies to the people of Chadlington the other day.

I'm sure it will calm down after a few weeks.

We really enjoyed it, I was surprised to see him being genuinely in awe and respectful of the farmers who knew what they were doing and then being a bit emotional about his livestock.
Also the real concern Jeremy showed for Gerald when he isolated through the pandemic.
I also liked to watch Ellen at work, she's learned her craft and was clearly loving her life.

Reactions: 4
We finished it last weekend and I’m stil in absolute shock that he made £140!!! profit on his crops! 😮

We finished it last weekend and I’m stil in absolute shock that he made £140!!! profit on his crops! 😮
i was so shocked by that! I guess that’s where he’s lucky to have other income streams, other farmers might not be so lucky 😞

Is anyone watching or watched this on Prime?
I'm on episode 5, really enjoying it, seeing another side to Jeremy Clarkson, taking on the farm!
Kaleb, the young guy who helps on the farm is a fantastic young guy, really showing Jeremy how things should be done properly, but they have a great working relationship
Then there's an older man, Gerald! Re built the dry stone walls etc! Can't understand a word he says though 🤣🤣😉

We always watch anything with Clarkson in as much as he can be a tit sometimes he is entertaining.
I think most people will see this advertised and think 'oh god' but I loved the actual work and passion he actually put into it and him realising how much hard work farming actually is!
Kaleb is one of a kind the fact he just knows everything about everyone in his little farming community 😂
I loved everytime poor Charlie appeared ready to break Jeremy's hopes and dreams.

Reactions: 3
i was so shocked by that! I guess that’s where he’s lucky to have other income streams, other farmers might not be so lucky 😞
It's pretty clear he is fortunate enough to have an "endless" pot of money but a lot (not all) of other farmers do diversify too. Our actual farm makes no money but we have rental properties, events, other shepherds pay to graze their sheep on our land. Some have liveries. It's not all doom and gloom. I can't get over how much I really enjoyed this show and hope there will be a second series.

Reactions: 6
Ive not a clue what he says in any of the episodes 🤣🤣
Neither do Amazon subtitles - I tried putting them on the other day and it just comes up as 'indistinct speech'. Reminds me of the fella in Hot Fuzz with all the weaponry in his barn.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've nearly finished it. It's been terrific. Loved every minute.

My hubby doesn't like Clarkson but has really enjoyed it.

Gerald is brilliant and I really like Clarkson's girlfriend Lisa. She's not precious about getting stuck in. They're all great. Kaleb and even Cheerful Charlie.

I'm not sure the good people of Chadlington are going to be enjoying the success of this programme as much as Amazon! The traffic there of people going to Clarkson's shop is a bit crazy.
Same, my husband can't stand him but he suggested we watched it first after he heard from his friends that it was great! So glad we put it on, thoroughly enjoyed it!

I have just finished watching this. I loved this series. Not a fan of Clarkson but a convert because of this. I love the way he interacts with Kaleb and Gerald.

• Heart
My friend kept on at me to watch this as I was a young farmer years ago. Just started watching and it’s hilarious but I’m impressed!