Clarke_family_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been following here since Mrs M did her disappearing act and I needed someone else to sink my teeth into 😂 that farewell! Honestly! So attention seeking.

I will eat my hat if she deletes her account AND doesn’t just start living her instagram life on her business account.
Looks like she’s deactivated. Can you restore an account once it’s deactivated?

I bet she’s temporarily deactivated.

Attachments

Yes its very annoying that you cant give an honest opinion on someone without being called a "troll" a "bully", a "witch" and "jealous". Its quite the opposite. Its called freedom of speech and an opinion. Of course she wont delete her account shes out for as much sympathy as she can get from everyone to beg her to stay. Its so immature. She loves the attention too much. Her whole world is filming every move those children make. She wont have a life if she doesnt keep going with it all. Next post will be telling everyone thankyou so much for all your lovely support it means the world. Im not going to let the jealous bullying trolls win🙄
perhaps people would message you directly if you didnt go around deleting any comments that you dont agree with and blocking people. Remember the nice italian lady who called your carbonara a snowy something and offered you a proper carbonara recipe? Poor woman was being nice and trying to help you learn to cook a proper carbonara and what did you do? Delete her comments of advice and block her. Very mature when there was nothing nasty said she was merely stating a fact and trying to be helpful🤔

Reactions: 6
I don’t normally follow her or this thread but I saw it mentioned on another thread. Anyway, I watched her stories and they are just to attract attention and I have read this thread, all it says is her food is bland 😂 I wish instagrammers would just leave if that’s whah they want, no need to make a big song and dance about it, but that is kind of the in thing to do right now on different social media platforms.

And I’m blocked 😂 all I did was look at her stories today. Didn’t even get to the end of them 🤣
0A25F506-9413-43FE-8109-21FC5BDAC149.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t normally follow her or this thread but I saw it mentioned on another thread. Anyway, I watched her stories and they are just to attract attention and I have read this thread, all it says is her food is bland 😂 I wish instagrammers would just leave if that’s whah they want, no need to make a big song and dance about it, but that is kind of the in thing to do right now on different social media platforms.

And I’m blocked 😂 all I did was look at her stories today. Didn’t even get to the end of them 🤣View attachment 173863
looks like she’s made good on her promise and deactivated. This thread is literally the equivalent of telling someone their cakes dry 🤣

Is there somewhere you can sign a petition to stop people criticising your food? I burnt the dinner and my husband and child are being right trolls about it 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s what comes with the territory of opening up your whole life onto social media. You have to have a thick skin to not let it bother you and to be honest you must have a lot confidence to do so in the first place so the poor me story don’t wash.

And I’m blocked 😂 all I did was look at her stories today. Didn’t even get to the end of them 🤣View attachment 173863
Isn’t that a deactivation and not a delete? If it’s the former. She’ll be back

I don't get why she's still here thought she was deleting the page lol now she's just using it to post all the replies.

And I did not know any of the wax melt goss she's not so boring anymore lol
wax melt goss has killed me off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

oh I remember this! Voldemort’s tantrum and “wind ya neck in you’re making wax melts in ya shed like every other influencer” to Clarke’s retaliation. So she can have an opinion and express it but we can’t
woah I missed this I thought they were friendly With each other? What happened?

I seen her stories this morning about trolls and bullies and that she had her own thread etc. I’ve not been on here for months so thought I’d come for a gander to see what’s been said but I haven’t seen anything like what’s been said on her stories, just people with opinions of what’s she put and nothing I haven’t thought myself. I think she being a bit dramatic and if she didn’t come on here she wouldn’t see peoples opinions about her page 🤦‍♀️

She literally lives her life for the validation of random online strangers lol. She will definitely be back or will treat her “business” account like her personal account.

God I’d forgotten about the wax melt drama 😂 the “wax melt community” is a wild one 😂

Reactions: 4
She just seems like a normal, nice person. Her kids are brilliant with their eating, the seem to try anything and eat a whole range of food which is lovely to see.

Reactions: 2
I just feel bad that someone is so desperate for validation. I feel like I'm kicking a puppy here, but have you ever noticed she only ever mentioned the one friend? I hope she finds some comfort in stepping away from her account. Maybe join some mum and toddler groups.

Reactions: 5
woah I missed this I thought they were friendly With each other? What happened?
they were thenVoldemort clocked Leah didn’t peel her spuds - Leah admitted it was because she couldn’t be bothered and Voldemort kicked off in true style Leah had a go back 🤷🏼‍♀️

they were thenVoldemort clocked Leah didn’t peel her spuds - Leah admitted it was because she couldn’t be bothered and Voldemort kicked off in true style Leah had a go back 🤷🏼‍♀️
duck me that's some mafia tit that...

• Haha
For someone that wanted to bring out a cookbook, she was incredibly lazy. All her veg were frozen and everything else was in a tin or a packet.

Haha I don't even follow this morning but some some stories today about her leaving because of tattle and thought I'd come over for a nose. Quite a tame thread tbh... Why the flounce?!

Reactions: 8
Haha I don't even follow this morning but some some stories today about her leaving because of tattle and thought I'd come over for a nose. Quite a tame thread tbh... Why the flounce?!
Because she lives her life for the validation of online strangers and she can’t handle the fact that not everybody loves her? She is like a little girl playing house and is annoyed everything is not completely perfect.

I’ve seen a few other accounts post today about how terrible this place is and how bad it is for Leah. They’ve clearly forgot about their own log ins for here/other gossip forums. Bloody hypocrisy it’s best.

Reactions: 7
I've never heard of this site before I saw the drama yesterday. I came here expecting a really nasty bullying thread, but let's be honest everything said here has been very tame and very true.

Id just like to add has anyone noticed how filthy her house is despite the daily cleaning? She cleans like my ten year old, gives somewhere a cursery wipe with a filthy duster and calls it clean. Lots of grime.

Also, I feel for her parents living next door. Can't get her to fly the nest?? Yikes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.