Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest none of it really made sense so more than likely made up. At one point it was terrible weather for 9 days my holiday is over to a boat trip…unlikely if weather that bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They're going up The Shard in The Apprentice tonight, wonder if Clare will make an appearance ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m actually a wee bit shocked at her there she’s showed her other side abit, referring to herself as a size 20 as a fat duck, keeps cursing etc she never curses. Her story is pointless and why even tell this shite story.

Reactions: 6
I’m actually a wee bit shocked at her there she’s showed her other side abit, referring to herself as a size 20 as a fat duck, keeps cursing etc she never curses. Her story is pointless and why even tell this shite story.
She's very fat phobic. In fact, she's an absolute witch isn't she. But we knew that!

Reactions: 9
She's very fat phobic. In fact, she's an absolute witch isn't she. But we knew that!
Yes I always thought she seemed nice even though she’s an absolute balloon but not so much now… beauty isn’t always wearing next to nothing and all sorts of fakery. It can be being a nice person and being happy in yourself

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe her comments about being fat. Absolute disgrace. Don’t believe for one minute her weight loss was through diet and exercise. No way. She’s got the body of an old lady and clearly a heavy smoker. Vile creature

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Clare, I may be a fat, gelatinous whale but at least my hair, tits, lips and eyebrows are my own. You look like an old twiglet that's been gathering bits of dog hair under the sofa for the last decade.

Disclaimer: Nothing wrong with cosmetic surgeries. The above statement only applies to peperamis.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was just the cursing n all she was telling this absolutely pointless story usually she’s all goodness me etc but she’s f’ing n jeffing away 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I believe the holiday story. I believe that when she was a size 20 she believed that the route to happiness was being thin.

She is now thin and realised it isn't but is so desperately trying to convince herself she is. Funny also how she mentioned about her clothes not fitting her back then..... not much has changed on that score 🤣

It's like she is one of those annoying ex-smokers that has to mention it all of the time.

All she has done in that storytime is show how bitter she is and how much of a witch she truly is.

Her ex-husband had a lucky escape and I bet his current partner takes the absolute piss out of him. I know i would 🤣🤣 can you imagine.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.