Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys I'm new to this thread so prob missed out on loads of chat... but, where the hell are this girls friends to tell her that she's making a monumental tit of herself online!?
I really don't think she has any or many. She's chronically online and alone

Reactions: 2
Sorry guys I'm new to this thread so prob missed out on loads of chat... but, where the hell are this girls friends to tell her that she's making a monumental tit of herself online!?
I bet if she was asked she would say that her son is her best friend 🙄

She cannot have any real life ones. She never goes out anywhere. Think the last time she did (other than the date) was to a Mamma Mia event and it was clear the people on her table didn't know her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
No slandering of Queen Linda la Hughes pls.

Just been treated to the sight of Clare wearing that god awful butterfly unitard and her fluffy leg warmers. Is she that blind that she can’t actually see what she looks like?! Must be the only reason she’s wearing that monstrosity.

• Haha
That's her. I'd make her, her own thread but I feel harsh because she is grieving and although she makes me cringe and is a bit self absorbed I suppose she's innocent enough...

But she is Clares future.

Looks like a dodgy 1990s workout video. The tan has giving her a fabulous tash 👌
I think she has her own thread on here

Reactions: 1
Looks like the furry leg warmers are here to stay 🙈🤣

The movements to the lyrics "Scrub the floor and just mop it" 💀

• Haha
HOLIDAY SOB STORY.. feeling threatened by pretty women, bad weather, zip went on her jeans and a few other terrible incidents our Clare suffered...

What on earth was that holiday story!? Worst holiday ever because she felt fat. I’ve never heard anything so self indulgent. What a load of nonsense. Jesus woman go and do something decent with your life this self indulgent spouting is absolutely embarrassing. I’m the same age as this woman but we are worlds apart in life and actions…if this was how I was presenting myself to the world I’d feel like I’d failed somewhere.

Reactions: 5
What on earth was that holiday story!? Worst holiday ever because she felt fat. I’ve never heard anything so self indulgent. What a load of nonsense. Jesus woman go and do something decent with your life this self indulgent spouting is absolutely embarrassing. I’m the same age as this woman but we are worlds apart in life and actions…if this was how I was presenting myself to the world I’d feel like I’d failed somewhere.
How could have possibly felt fat? She's the teeny weeniest person to ever exist!

I sound so petty but her mouth pissed me off😂

That holiday video. Okay good for St Clare if she lost 6 stone but whats wrong with being a size 20 please Claire? If that was your worst holiday, god forbid something really traumatic happened to you.

Reactions: 3
How could have possibly felt fat? She's the teeny weeniest person to ever exist!
Even when she was a big fatty she was so brave and courageous.

Side note though, I hate women like her who put so much personal happiness into being thin. She really has made being small her whole personality. She mentions she's maintained at least twice a week

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok she’s maintaining her weight I wonder if she takes slimming tablets… the excessive chewing gum hardly any sleep ect or does she just starve herself as she doesn’t do any exercise

Reactions: 1
I’ve got to ask who actually goes on holiday without trying anything on or buying a new bikini/swimsuit…. Her videos are pointless! If that’s her worst holiday ever she’s never act lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.