Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen a few creators wear the jumpsuit and they really suited it but clare just isn't pulling it off, you can literally see every bump

It’s actually hideous on her It looks cheap like the rest of her clothes what has she got on her feet?? Workie boots 🤣
B6C99679-FB4F-4A53-BC69-CF8900B2B1A6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She cooked her wonderful homemade spag Bol, but then says in the next video that they didn’t have that, they had shepherds pie instead, so did she bin the vile tomato ketchup monstrosity or turn it into shepherds pie?!? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She cooked her wonderful homemade spag Bol, but then says in the next video that they didn’t have that, they had shepherds pie instead, so did she bin the vile tomato ketchup monstrosity or turn it into shepherds pie?!? 🤢
Probably just whacked some mash on top and had done with it.

Dylan said 10/10, smiling through the pain of the rancid dish digesting knowing it would come back out looking like how it went in the pan

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably just whacked some mash on top and had done with it.

Dylan said 10/10, smiling through the pain of the rancid dish digesting knowing it would come back out looking like how it went in the pan
Had you not mentioned Dylan I’d have wondered if I was in Nannabea’s thread

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.