Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know which bit im embarrassed about the most (and i paused part way through to post this, so much cringe in such little time)

Watch the feet movement esp at the start
The jumper (donation from Noel Edmunds back catalogue)
The half jump
The dance moves
The British Sign Language moves

Its all so bleeping cringe, im as red as Paul Breach’s stripe at the moment..seriously

AB60F146-1A64-487F-ABD6-F7DFC02699B2.png

Also, this one…she looks like shes about to headbutt me in the pub for saying she looks like a smashed disco ball.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she sewn all of her shoulders from her wardrobe onto the sleeves of that jumper?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont know which bit im embarrassed about the most (and i paused part way through to post this, so much cringe in such little time)

The half jump
The dance moves

Its all so bleeping cringe, im as red as Paul Breach’s stripe at the moment..seriously

View attachment 1863716

Also, this one…she looks like shes about to headbutt me in the pub for saying she looks like a smashed disco ball.

View attachment 1863734
She deffo looks like she wants a fair dig 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Her mouth looks like a baboons aresehole and she has criminal taste in music. What is the actual point of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What shoes is she wearing with the sequin handkerchief top? Tried to pause but my pause game is rubbish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Swear she’s tagged some random as the dance credit in the dodgy jumper dance, not who created the dance at all lol

• Haha

The half jump
The dance moves

View attachment 1863716

View attachment 1863734
"The British sign language" killed me off 💀

Wtf was that monstrosity she's just posted. Have to give her credit by repeatedly outdoing herself by getting more cringe in each video

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.