Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh man why did I go and look for this woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

WTF 😳😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I could imagine Clare wearing Rachel’s wardrobe. Complete with those leggings which had a hole in the crotch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cant stand Rachels white boots she wears with every outfit!

Reactions: 2
Rachel pops up on my fyp all the time, the dancing, when I first see her I questioned if she was taking the piss dancing in public, soon realised she wasn’t. I’m sure she was doing a beauty course as well.

Reactions: 1
Someone had stitched her she’s like a wind video so she’s no doubt seen that and deleted it cuz of trolls 😂😂
Ooooo has anyone got it? I wanna see it

Rachel pops up on my fyp all the time, the dancing, when I first see her I questioned if she was taking the piss dancing in public, soon realised she wasn’t. I’m sure she was doing a beauty course as well.
I'm almost certain that Rachel has some form of special needs!

I don’t get the point of that video to show off presents she got off the man?

He tells her he loves her give her presents and she has no interest lol
That is the weird thing, leading the poor guy on spending the day before NYE on a date with some random then NYE with another guy she’s “known” for a while 🤣 she’s getting about

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.