Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for that Maxine girl, she lost the love of her life. I feel she herself is a little lost, even though she has loads of friends and family.

Do I like her fashion and make up choices, duck no. I think they are awful and do nothing for her. That said I don't think she is anywhere as obnoxious as Dita Von Teeth.

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for that Maxine girl, she lost the love of her life. I feel she herself is a little lost, even though she has loads of friends and family.

Do I like her fashion and make up choices, duck no. I think they are awful and do nothing for her. That said I don't think she is anywhere as obnoxious as Dita Von Teeth.
I find her very obnoxious to be honest, sat talking about herself with her show cup of tea! Get over yourself and go and have a ryvita!

I do feel sad that she lost her husband though, that is always sad. She's still a dull twit that dresses like an exploded fruit corner

Reactions: 6
I find her very obnoxious to be honest, sat talking about herself with her show cup of tea! Get over yourself and go and have a ryvita!

I do feel sad that she lost her husband though, that is always sad. She's still a dull twit that dresses like an exploded fruit corner

Yes, we'll maybe you're right. I think there is a deep narcissism that runs through these sorts of people. It's all so performative, she's another one with the constant outfit changes and make up nails etc.

I'm exhausted just watching then and I'm a make up, tan girl myself.

I take it back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wonder whether the Robbie cushion was in the bin bag πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

So, date with Ian tonight πŸΎπŸ’ƒ
I was so bored yesterday I found Robbie on Facebook, she was deffo punching I think. Not that he is model material but he is attractive. Or maybe I've been single too long I dunno 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh poor St clare πŸ₯± poor lamb has had the worst year of her life!!!!
She's an inspiration that she's been able to get over what she's been through and is helping people not to unalive themselves through the power of expressive dance. A modern day Saint indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Exploded fruit corner has taken me out 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, we'll maybe you're right. I think there is a deep narcissism that runs through these sorts of people. It's all so performative, she's another one with the constant outfit changes and make up nails etc.

I'm exhausted just watching then and I'm a make up, tan girl myself.

I take it back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was so bored yesterday I found Robbie on Facebook, she was deffo punching I think. Not that he is model material but he is attractive. Or maybe I've been single too long I dunno 🀣
He was like a human ken doll πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine being in your 40s and going up to someone and saying "I saw you on TikTok" πŸ˜‚
But anywayyyyyyyy (that weird huff she does) me me me me me tough year, so I bought a dress. You wanna see it? No? Hold on while I get it, it's from shein and oh. My. God its amazballs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.