Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any need to turn round to stare at her own arse whilst she’s showing us that vile top that’s way too tight. The boob area is so tight it’s stretched so much the material is white.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She maybe needs to pop her glasses back on if she thinks that top fits her.

Regardless of taste surely she can see that it is too small as the pattern has distorted to almost extinction over her boobs.

Reactions: 2
“I received a parcel” like they actually gifted it to her, you recieved a parcel because you bought things, that’s how it works

Even Lawrence would think “nah this is a bit tight”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I received a parcel” like they actually gifted it to her, you recieved a parcel because you bought things, that’s how it works

Even Lawrence would think “nah this is a bit tight”
She was absolutely trying to make out like they’d gifted her wasn’t she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did say that people had been in touch and wanted to 'use her' as she said. And the most she's done is set up a showcase of tit clothes 😂

Reactions: 1
That hyper expressive filter just really highlights her rat teeth. She goes into tesco and talks to someone for half an hour.

Probably got her number and is now a new best friend because she's so famous

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She turns my stomach 🤢 her son is old enough to be taking all this on. The weight she is putting on him by saying all this shite is genuinely unhealthy.
What a bleeping selfish witch she is. She knows how much she's getting laughed at and mocked online to post that poor wee boy all over and open him up to the same is just cruel & no doubt he'll be embarrassed when people at school start seeing it and talking about his mum. Feel sorry for him, she's a horror.

🚗so guys I just wanted to come here and talk about something that I just really need to get off my chest, ah it’s just…🚗

seriously though, her overconsumption of tit cheap SHEIN clothes makes me so mad, and as for her poor son and how she exploits him don’t even get me started!

Reactions: 9
Heaven forbid the child goes to his fathers and leaves her alone!! Sure she can play dress up and dance around her livingroom again

Dylan come home your ma has lost the plot she’s making videos with your turtle beaches

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.