Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope everyone had a nice Xmas ❤ she canny go a day without coming on with a sad story why do these people need to tell us every part of their life shes still a banger 😂

Reactions: 5
I think she 💯 lied about her dad and covid for sympathy and views and like! Disgusting. No way is he already testing negative lol. Why can’t people see how fake she is.

Reactions: 9
Clare Bingo this week:

New year, new me
Next year will be my year
Glad to see the back off 2022/worst year of my life
I won't let anyone else walk all over me
I'm a strong and a fighter
I will expose this person but I'm not a bully
Mogelling montage
Car conference
Christmas Tree conflab
A selection of flammable clothes that you wouldn't wear outside the house

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Silly Clare bought herself a new vesty top from plt in a slinky material, slinky material is her favourite material 😂😂 has to send a dress back cuz she looks like a squashed jacket potato 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Silly Clare bought herself a new vesty top from plt in a slinky material, slinky material is her favourite material 😂😂 has to send a dress back cuz she looks like a squashed jacket potato 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Cheap, keeps rolling up and is that stretched across her chest that there's no pattern in certain lights 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.