Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been in Windsor for the last few days. Walked past a sun bed shop next to a nail salon and thought I’d see Ms Creosote and her mushroom hair but alas no.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So our Clare isn't gonna let anyone else go through the pain she's been through this year 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So our Clare isn't gonna let anyone else go through the pain she's been through this year 😌
Probably because she's the victim and doesn't want to share alllll the trauma out because otherwise she won't get all the validation off the strangers on the Internet

Reactions: 4
I understand why she's upset that she can't see her dad but to say "Christmas for me isn't happening now" is so selfish. She's got a little boy to think of!! We all know Christmas is mostly special because of kids. I can't imagine thinking like that. My first thoughts would be how I can make it special for my child!
her dad is only in lockdown isnt he? mine, as many others passed away few year ago, she can see him another day! she has that boy too bless him, shes a selfish rat, poor Dylan

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.