Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update. Dad's still ill. Care home into lock down.
Got all all excited for Xmas, you know because tough year n all that. Bought trees the lot.
Not gonna cry. Mum and dad so much love for each other.
Boiled eggs for Dylan was gonna have them in his room, but she dropped them as she had no sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Update. Dad's still ill. Care home into lock down.
Got all all excited for Xmas, you know because tough year n all that. Bought trees the lot.
Not gonna cry. Mum and dad so much love for each other.
Boiled eggs for Dylan was gonna have them in his room, but she dropped them as she had no sleep.
.... you forgot to add that Christmas is now cancelled! Sod her son. It's cancelled because she can't have the family day she was planning at the care home.

I do love how we now have living room press conferences, she even sets up a chair (must be better lighting than the car).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I understand why she's upset that she can't see her dad but to say "Christmas for me isn't happening now" is so selfish. She's got a little boy to think of!! We all know Christmas is mostly special because of kids. I can't imagine thinking like that. My first thoughts would be how I can make it special for my child!

Reactions: 14
Not properly caught up, I mean hear me out that poor man has been dying since he had his stroke. I for one would not want to be left I that state, death would be a release for him and the rest of the family. Its very sad yes, very sad but the tears and drama on Tik tok is just so bleeping old. God forgive but what shtick will she use when the poor man does go?

Reactions: 10
Not properly caught up, I mean hear me out that poor man has been dying since he had his stroke. I for one would not want to be left I that state, death would be a release for him and the rest of the family. Its very sad yes, very sad but the tears and drama on Tik tok is just so bleeping old. God forgive but what shtick will she use when the poor man does go?
She will actually dance on his grave in flammable lingerie probs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My nan had a massive stroke with a similar result and she hung on for years after. It was bleeping horrible, you're left grieving for someone who hasn't really gone yet. It was cruel having to watch her like that. As sad as we all were when she died there was also an element of relief that she finally wasn't suffering anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™ve not watched her because I blocked her but from what I can gather from here, her dads got covid so now Xmas is cancelled, like someone else has said she has a child, what about his Xmas heโ€™s still gonna want Xmas, she reminds of someone I know who is just a miserable witch around this time of yr, always moaning about how she canโ€™t enjoy Xmas and I donโ€™t know why I donโ€™t care enough to ask, I really do despise people like that, unless something really traumatic happened to you at Xmas, suck it up n be happy for your kids, miserable bastards! ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ… Just to add the person I know hasnโ€™t had anything tragic happen to them I do know that much ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m not a heartless monster ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is a bleeping mood hoover, I'm sitting in my car now I've have a cry because I feel overwhelmed. Been a hard year, lost a sibling and lots of other tit besides, we all have our sorrows but I'll draw the line at donning a fire hazard festive jumper and fighting back Ricky Lake tears on Tiktok....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Please tell me someone just caught the live where she added the syrian guy who didn't know who she was ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bleeping wetting myself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm in the live drowning in her story... I think I'm gonna have a seizure now.. bye

I haven't gone back on but she cancelled the live to restart as couldn't get shut of him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ was hilarious when he said "what's your name?" - she was taken aback he wasn't a clarehead hun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She's still talking and crying, repeating the story over and over

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.