Clare Surey #14 The Real Barbie of Windsor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop looking at her fringe! She’s definitely been cutting it herself 🤣 does it start from her fake ponytail…. So many questions
IMG_7195.jpeg

---
For the non insta nosey tattlers…. The dress is definitely too smoll
IMG_7196.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All her existence is spending her days changing outfits multiple times and taking pictures of herself.
Trying to give out the perception of going out and having a social life, when in reality its just change outfit, rinse and repeat.

What a sad little life Clare

Reactions: 7
Did anyone know she had a thread on CC (I didn't even know that website was even a thing until today 🤣🤣) it's not very active but it's basically someone saying they've seen and spoken to her in the wild but can't comment on here ✋️🤣

Reactions: 1
Did anyone know she had a thread on CC (I didn't even know that website was even a thing until today 🤣🤣) it's not very active but it's basically someone saying they've seen and spoken to her in the wild but can't comment on here ✋️🤣
What is CC?

It looks photoshopped on there, what the hell is the fringe!

If she’s faking it this well I genuinely want to know how 😂

• Haha
The fact that she’s bald as an eagle on the sides is a big indication 🧑🏽‍🦲

I just looked at her picture again has she shoved filler around her eyes or is it just a bad waxworks look?