Clare Surey #14 The Real Barbie of Windsor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess the perfect mummy is now dressed as a mum and has Dylan back to eat scraps

Reactions: 1
It’s hilarious cos whilst she’s playing “mummy” Dylan is probably sat in his bedroom swearing at his mates on the Xbox and rolling his eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's very quiet in here she must have done something on insta? She can't stop at nail pictures surely !

Reactions: 2
Imagine being that much of a beg you have a Amazon wishlist on your Instagram. She is such a strong, independent woman.....

I just can't understand how she is not embarrassed by her behaviour. Posting daily selfies for what I can only imagine is minimal interaction in her 40s. She needs to have a good long look at herself and have a complete overhaul. Take out the vile hair piece, learn about make up and actually buy clothes that suit her figure and are appropriate for someone living in 2024 and over the age of 25.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's very quiet in here she must have done something on insta? She can't stop at nail pictures surely !
I know I wish those lucky enough to have her on insta would keep us updated even if her posts seem pointless, at least it would keep the thread going and something to laugh at 🤣 no offence intended to anyone who does have her on insta tho I appreciate people are busy ect I’ve just got proper bad FOMO

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being that much of a beg you have a Amazon wishlist on your Instagram. She is such a strong, independent woman.....

I just can't understand how she is not embarrassed by her behaviour. Posting daily selfies for what I can only imagine is minimal interaction in her 40s. She needs to have a good long look at herself and have a complete overhaul. Take out the vile hair piece, learn about make up and actually buy clothes that suit her figure and are appropriate for someone living in 2024 and over the age of 25.
Hang on..learn makeup??? She went to makeup school!!! And I'm also the virgin mary 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone on insta know what she's been up to today for those of us who are kindly blocked from seeing her

Reactions: 4