Clare Surey #13 Fillet oh Fessshhhh and a bad trout pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely forgot about this thread because she doesn’t come up on my TikTok anymore… is she no longer on it?
She came off TikTok beginning of the year, done wonders for her mental health, she has never felt so good after all that she has been through in her teeny tiny 44yrs.
She has also had a mass delete of followers on insta, strangely anyone without a dick has been deleted!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She came off TikTok beginning of the year, done wonders for her mental health, she has never felt so good after all that she has been through in her teeny tiny 44yrs.
She has also had a mass delete of followers on insta, strangely anyone without a dick has been deleted!
Hahahahaha. Why thank you for the update 😂

Bet Dylan is so proud of his mummy and her neon net thrush inducing bodysuit and slag boots for all his mates to see

• Haha
Question 1- where does she buy shite like that?
Question 2 - why does she buy shite like that?
Question 3- who even would think of putting that shite together and calling it an outfit ?
Question 4- why? just why? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Question 1- where does she buy shite like that?
Question 2 - why does she buy shite like that?
Question 3- who even would think of putting that shite together and calling it an outfit ?
Question 4- why? just why? 🤷‍♀️
Totally agree. So many questions too.but she has a multicoloured dare I say 'outfit' very similar too and I wondered simular questions 🤔

Reactions: 2
#Fishnet bodysuit, slag boots & skimpy attire. A normal person would burn such crap on the fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cracking up over Barbies new post..
duck me I need to go bleach my eyes. What a sad little life she leads. I mean, who the duck thinks, "oh what shall I do on this Tuesday afternoon? I know, I'll dress up like a fish caught in a trawling net, pose and then take a photo for the dirty pervs to like and comment". Yep, exactly, no one thinks like that. Except for this dick head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a nob. Self confessed bargain Shein queen probably bought the carrier bag from Vinted. Is there anything that she doesn't pose with?

DOES SHE NOT REALISE THAT IT'S WEIRD!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's a nob. Self confessed bargain Shein queen probably bought the carrier bag from Vinted. Is there anything that she doesn't pose with?

DOES SHE NOT REALISE THAT IT'S WEIRD!!
She wants us to think it was brought for her. Stupid individual can't get my head around her.

Reactions: 2
I have been away from this thread for a while but I see she is still a wiffy old hoe

• Haha
Also why the duck wouldn’t you show what you had bought yourself. How can she not see how transparent she is 😂😂😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.