Clare Surey #13 Fillet oh Fessshhhh and a bad trout pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year everyone. Hope you're bringing in 2024 the Clare Surey way.

Full recap coming soon!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This is mental.

But as if out of all the fibs, anyone in their right mind would believe that Clare worked for the Royal family. Starving the royal children so they don't get fat and disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's true guys, this is on the Royal Family website. Apparently her and Kate are best friends and Clare gives her style tips and that's how she always looks so good. Bloody heck she kept that very quiet 🙊🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Like is that woman ok, she's as mad as Clare is if she believed all of that. Nanny for the royals and living on the grounds of Windsor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Like is that woman ok, she's as mad as Clare is of she believed all of that. Nanny for the royals and living on the grounds of Windsor.
I thought the same
And I didn’t like how she made a point of saying she self harms as if it was an insult if that makes sense?
Anyway duck that no body

I WANNA SEE MESSAGE FROM CLARE to anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Clare made it all up for barbie to fall bait and be like oh wow is she but she didn't because she knew clare was a cleaner. That's when she wanted to know more and I wish barbie kept the pretence up with her because I think she could of had some fun with clare.

• Haha
Buck teeth couldn’t SH because she shows every inch of her skin on TT.. and surely you would see the scars.
She’s vile for even saying that 😡

Reactions: 3
Apparently there's more too.. she is unbelievable and as for saying on live a few nights ago that Barbie is sick well pot kettle..not saying you are Barbie at all x

Reactions: 3
On the subject of Tiktok…
I don’t get how some parent(s) let their kids have a tiktok account in their kids full name 👀 and it makes them easy to find. Even worse when it’s not private!! 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
OH so was it Clare on a fake account?!
Yes she message requested barbie but what i have just noticed is on pic 2 just under the video pic of her it says claresmith26 unavailable must be where barbie has blocked her what a knob with her real profile name.

bleeping hell I go out for NYE and all hell breaks loose ✋️🤣 I am hungover and don't understand 🙈 If Clare is Clarestudz and Cr5 then she really needs sectioning.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she would do this tho 😩😩😩 is she THAT desperate for attention because she is SUMMINK ELSE

Reactions: 5
Might be ‘cos I’m hungover but I’ve read those Barbie screenshots twice and I can’t work out what gave it away that it was the pepperami messaging from a fake account. Can someone explain it to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.