Clare Surey #13 Fillet oh Fessshhhh and a bad trout pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's in an office, hilarious the way she's using these backgrounds! What a dope.
She's looking more and more plastic by the day like a barbie doll and what the hells wrong with her face? It looks like she's done her lips again and her white hands look ridiculous.. just like the wrong hands have been put on the wrong doll. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Imagine the need to get up on a Sunday and put on a skimpy out for just for a few likes and comments
imagine going to all that trouble of dress up and hair to still look like a buck tooth freak 😂 what a waste of time, could have had an extra 3 hours sleep

Reactions: 2
The latest tit post training every day since the beginning of January but she still looks like the same saggy pepperami

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The latest tit post training every day since the beginning of January but she still looks like the same saggy pepperami
I was going to have pizza tonight with the kids.. but the saggy pepperami came into my head, burgers and chips it is !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This has cracked me up 😂
Talk about getting crafty with a net curtain 😂
The best yet Barb 👏🏻❤
IMG_8628.png
IMG_8631.png
IMG_8630.png
IMG_8629.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
#The pout and hair is bigger, clothes are worse to show off her teeny figure!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I completely forgot about this thread because she doesn’t come up on my TikTok anymore… is she no longer on it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.