Clare Surey #12 Donatella Versurey - as thick as her hairpiece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The teeth whitening filter was fighting for its life on that live, every time she did that stupid teeth pout thing she does, there was a perfect 50/50 split of white and yellow on her front teeth

Reactions: 2
Why are we not seeing her in the wild with unfiltered pictures. There surely should be one or two!

Reactions: 7
I also think she met someone last night the way she said got loads to tell u and u will like it and I was in bed texting last night.. poor guy if she has
💯 love of her life coming soon! It’s her poor lad I feel for all these men in and out of his life. She keeps nothing private!

Reactions: 4
She doesn't need to put a contact email or mention she is represented at all. I'm only saying this as I'm also a content creator and there's similarities with what she shares compared to the brand pushes that my management send to me
Oh no way, I would assume whoever manages her would want her to do that tho! Although I still don’t buy that she has one😂 unless someone’s ripping her off and she’s paying them😂

Reactions: 2
Oh no way, I would assume whoever manages her would want her to do that tho! Although I still don’t buy that she has one😂 unless someone’s ripping her off and she’s paying them😂
TikTok management is very different to stereotypical management like an agent. The priority is tiktok shop and not the creator.
You could still have an agent who will take a cut of whatever fee you get from posting paid ads but for commission based stuff only, it's a different ball game. And that's why I'm sure she has one. Because she won't be paying them a cut nor will they be paying her.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The way she says "else" with her tongue in that new tiktok is bugging me more than it should 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.