Clare Surey #12 Donatella Versurey - as thick as her hairpiece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a dick making out that these brands all want to work with her.

If you're a creator, you can apply for samples from so many brands. It's not an exclusive club. Plus if she had management which I suspect she has, she will be getting put forward for stuff.

Reactions: 4
She's a dick making out that these brands all want to work with her.

If you're a creator, you can apply for samples from so many brands. It's not an exclusive club. Plus if she had management which I suspect she has, she will be getting put forward for stuff.
Do you think she has management??

I do, because she has tried to flog so much random stuff like that mini light and the tripod and the cheap Chinese crap.

When I say management, I mean tiktok management who will push you for all your worth to flog tts stuff

Reactions: 2
I do, because she has tried to flog so much random stuff like that mini light and the tripod and the cheap Chinese crap.

When I say management, I mean tiktok management who will push you for all your worth to flog tts stuff
Well she needs to start putting AD on the 7 videos she does of one outfit from TikTok shop because she loves herself

Reactions: 2
Shes got a lump of filler again on the otherside this time 🫣
IMG_3083.png
IMG_3080.png

Also, hand colour vs face colour 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

I think she would have to put a contact email in her bio or say “represented by x” if she did have a manager
I’m pretty sure anyone in the “creator fund” can have a TT shop store front or get stuff from TikTok shop to promote for commission though which is what she does

Reactions: 3
"A little tiny top up" in the top lip she says. Funny she mentions it after it's been pointed out on here!

Reactions: 1
I think she would have to put a contact email in her bio or say “represented by x” if she did have a manager
I’m pretty sure anyone in the “creator fund” can have a TT shop store front or get stuff from TikTok shop to promote for commission though which is what she does
She doesn't need to put a contact email or mention she is represented at all. I'm only saying this as I'm also a content creator and there's similarities with what she shares compared to the brand pushes that my management send to me

• Heart
Omfg so she's talking to leanne on live and said look at u, u are beautiful, we could be twins 😵 my cuppa went all over my coffee table as I tried not to spit it everywhere in disbelief. She really does have points on herself.. no clare u are not a patch on leanne!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omfg so she's talking to leanne on live and said look at u, u are beautiful, we could be twins 😵 my cuppa went all over my coffee table as I tried not to spit it everywhere in disbelief. She really does have points on herself.. no clare u are not a patch on leanne!
it’s when she kept saying people always say they look like sisters, Leanne did not reply to that! 😂
---
Again she has topped her lip up and shoved lipstick on straight away! Besides the fact that her lips look butchered anyway any qualified practitioner will tell you and it’ll be in the aftercare leaflet that you should not apply any makeup after it has been done!

I also think she met someone last night the way she said got loads to tell u and u will like it and I was in bed texting last night.. poor guy if she has

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.